Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

How are these comfort wise compared to Roshe Runs and Jordan XIs? And are these worth the hype/price? Thinking about copping a pair for no more than $110.

i never wore em but people in here say they are amazingly comfortable

my brother tried on em when they dropped. he didnt like how they looked but he said he was shocked how good they felt

I'm going to hit the Nike outlet tomorrow and see what's sitting. I bet they have some colors @99.99 type deal.
extintion84 extintion84 I don't own any of the Futures but it's the same 11 sole, like my Concords Tuxedos etc.

I've beat my Concords and that sole, still looks new, (aside from a scrape from a brick) the white still looks like my DS pair. Easy clean

Last edited:
The reflective 3M's take a little longer to break in than the woven Futures, but they're all extremely comfortable. I'll say it again: best new shoe Jordan Brand has designed in a very long time and I've always been a hybrid hater.

The reflective 3M's take a little longer to break in than the woven Futures, but they're all extremely comfortable. I'll say it again: best new shoe Jordan Brand has designed in a very long time and I've always been a hybrid hater.
I got my royals in the wrong size and they're still way more comfy than the 3ms. the woven upper goes a long way.

Are you guys seeing these at your Nike Outlets?

Checked my outlet today and nothing, but they are sitting in ALL the malls.
Dude did tell me that Saturday they are getting a run if Coolgrey/Infra 10 for $109.
Might scoop those for the price.

Last edited:
Finally copped a pair of Futures (in the present).. The Jade ones.. got a stupid *** deal.. Paid about rought 90 bucks shipped for them..cant wait to wear them and see if they are comfy as everyone says.. if so.. ill get the black with white ice next.

So the Jordan Futures with the woven upper is the way to go comfort wise? The multi-color and the camo woven ones look hella dope. 

***Posted earlier but only for the 10's.***

For the Okc NT'ers though, the Nike outlet store is getting a few Retros in Saturday.

Only shoe dude let me know for sure was a FSR was the Coolgrey/Infrared 10 but, 2 more drop with it, no details though.

Get your BlackToes and head on over for a nice surprise.

$99 on the 10's, again no info on the others dropping

Been wearing the CG woven and been loving it. 5 minute wears on the 3M mesh material.
Gonna wear the Black Ice 3M tomorrow for extended amount of time, hope it feels just as good.

i thought it was a filter too but they look navy

anyway you say its a fail but i looked on IG and these are :pimp:

cant wait for my pair

Bert. Bert. That's the Navy pair brotha. No word on a release date yet. They'll probably pop up like the Blacks with a white sole.

Back
Top Bottom