Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

Bert. Bert. That's the Navy pair brotha. No word on a release date yet. They'll probably pop up like the Blacks with a white sole.

will need those

looks like they ill be dropping a few pairs with the whole sole because like i mentioned a page or two ago i saw a darker grey upper with all white sole. all those will be copped :smh: SMH

by my side i think the white sole look likes old kids shoes...i cooped the burgundy, i'm waiting for them next week !!!
happy.gif

^If those and the Grey's would go on sale i'd be all over em.
bday coupon. $25 off retail to wear them NOW, instead of waiting for outlet or sale.
You offering free bday coupons so I can wear them NOW? :rolleyes

I'm not offering them bday coupons, but it is free in the coupon thread for you to print out.
But apparently you chose an eyeroll cause you are ignorant. But that cool. I forgive.

^If those and the Grey's would go on sale i'd be all over em.
bday coupon. $25 off retail to wear them NOW, instead of waiting for outlet or sale.
You offering free bday coupons so I can wear them NOW? :rolleyes

I'm not offering them bday coupons, but it is free in the coupon thread for you to print out.
But apparently you chose an eyeroll cause you are ignorant. But that cool. I forgive.

Coupons that can't be used on the Futures, because they're excluded from discounts of course. :rolleyes

Where? And was it in-store?

Footaction and yes it was in-store. I know it isn't always possible to shop in-store, but that's how the vast majority of us, use coupons. Plus, my Footaction had colorways that were sold out online.

Where? And was it in-store?

Footaction and yes it was in-store. I know it isn't always possible to shop in-store, but that's how the vast majority of us, use coupons. Plus, my Footaction had colorways that were sold out online.

Only problem with in-store is that they don't always accept Birthday Coupons for some shoes; depends on who you talk to, and I guess who you are. I'm in Tallahassee right now and the Foot Locker up here's turned me away twice, and Foot Action one time. I managed to use one for Finish Line last year, but it was on a bunch of clothes anyways. :smh: Favoritism all around.

Both my futures were purchased using bday at footlocker in-store . So it must be how you present yourself. Favortism can be swayed. Another eye roll huh?

Last edited:
Both my futures were purchased using bday at footlocker in-store . So it must be how you present yourself. Favortism can be swayed. Another eye roll huh?

That's your opinion, and you're free to have it, but I don't really agree, especially when dozens of people report being turned away as well. I could believe a few might be rude, but not all. Especially as it doesn't really make much sense, as you're basically asking for a favor, that you know the person doesn't have to grant. When I ask to use a birthday coupon i'm polite as can be, without kissing somebody's ***, and i'd think anyone else would be the same way. Some people may have strong connections with people in the stores for whatever reason, but i'm not gonna go out of my way just to use a coupon.

Since you asked :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Last edited:
:pimp:

of course i bought em :lol:

hopefully they sit and go on discount somewhere. i want a pair for the gym as well

I imagine these are awesome gym shoes....

those grey/white futures are mean as well. I'd like some all black ones tho in GS; black upper, black sole. I need inspiration to get back into the gym :smh:

Last edited:
:rolleyes Got me doing it too.

I guess there are a bunch of unlucky people out there. Including you. Of course it is my opinion tho.:rolleyes

Maybe just undeserving? Opinion once more. :rolleyes

Now whenever I use my bday coupon not in my birth month I'll think of your sad stories of failure and supposed favorism.:rolleyes fact. Well until I forget about you.

Never forget...:rolleyes

:rolleyes Got me doing it too.

I guess there are a bunch of unlucky people out there. Including you. Of course it is my opinion tho.:rolleyes

Maybe just undeserving? Opinion once more. :rolleyes

Now whenever I use my bday coupon not in my birth month I'll think of your sad stories of failure and supposed favorism.:rolleyes fact. Well until I forget about you.

Never forget...:rolleyes

You mean you'll remember me for a while? Well i'm just touched.

Last edited:
:pimp:

of course i bought em :lol:

hopefully they sit and go on discount somewhere. i want a pair for the gym as well

I imagine these are awesome gym shoes....

those grey/white futures are mean as well. I'd like some all black ones tho in GS; black upper, black sole. I need inspiration to get back into the gym :smh:

wouldnt be shocked if an all black pair dropped. it has to be coming sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom