Air Jordan Future Featuring xi sole 2014

undecided about which color I want 
mean.gif
GITDs for me - simple and clean.

the more pics that are posted the more I want these, these are a must for the spring/summer.

Ill try and grab both. Hopefully a local spot or two will be getting them. Only time will tell.

If I had a gun to me head and was forced to pick a colorway id grab the GITD. Cleaner IMO.

If I have to choose I'm going for the infrared soles. I can see GITD making the other pair a harder cop.

COPPED!

First new Jordan model I've been excited about since the 16's.

Looks good, looks comfortable and under $200. I'm in.

These are supposed to be limited?

Still on the fence about these... I think the bred is better than the glows IMO though

Definitely gonna try to cop the GITD and if funds are available the breds too. I hope these are not limited so I can have a good chance at copping

Got a feeling that these will be extremely limited. Doesn't make sense for jordan brand to make a lot of pairs of these initially since this concept is still brand new. These would sit IMO if they were grs

see the word limited popping up in this thread....which ones are limited? is this confirmed info?

see the word limited popping up in this thread....which ones are limited? is this confirmed info?
Quoted from nikeinc.com
"The Jordan Future will be available for $185 at Flight 23 in New York City and select retail stores nationwide. "
Sounds like it'll be limited.

I really like the shoe, the "glow" pair more so the "infrared"(correct for me if in wrong with the names), hopefully I am able to get a pair.

I assume the access code method will apply to this shoe, hoping I can get my hands on a pair anyway.

I would be shocked if these didnt require some level of effort to obtain.

XI anything will move with the swiftness :smh:

infrareds look dope, probably won't cop tho. i'm probably holding off on this shoe until the black pair with gum bottom comes out.

how in hell do they deny md in el paso with all the military(ft bliss) folks down there?
FTL has a 1wk policy here on any shoe with a release date, Champs 2wk, and FTA just depends but 2wks for most but then some day 1 they're weird, but I can go to Las Cruces and the FTA their said everything that isn't a HOH shoe which I didn't understand but AM said anything he can use his ED on you can use MD on so I just make the drive and buy out there without the hassle though they get less product, the FNL here is laughable, the worse FNL I've ever seen worse than DSG, and Hibbets, so it's not denied its just not day 1 like when I was in VA-NN the FTL their didn't care I got MD on everything Jordan retro's, release date, Foams, the worse place to try MD is Killeen my hometown, MD is hard to get and they refuse on anything with a release date to include GS/BK, LK/PS and seems like you gotta wait damn near 30days to try and get MD there, there complaint is they wouldn't make any money if they allowed MD since 75% of the business there is Military

If these are limited whatever, I'm not gonna go out of my way for those. It'll just be $200 saved.

Back
Top Bottom