Air Jordan I x J Balvin 12/8/2020

Can't even enter raffle on end without getting internal server error, anyone else have this issue?

This trust fund baby from cleveland, just pulled up to Chicago and got a FSR, my guess he took supply from Footlocker State St smh

BFCA73A2-4C06-457C-913F-CC8FFFFEDBF7.jpeg

just hit on early access, hoping to trade these up. these are kinda funky..in a bad way

The amount of ignorance regarding this collab is hilarious. Idk man... clearly sneaker culture, and culture in general for that matter, still has a looong way to go.

Anyway, I was fortunate enough to secure my pair. Isn’t really my favorite color way but I respect J Balvins work and it’ll be cool to have this in the collection considering the historical significance. Good luck to all!

This purse wearing Shylock shyster got all the fake internet points. Wonder who’s knob over at 32 state he polished for those “early release” or he ordered from supaduparupa on YouTube and he false flagging about going to chi and copping all them ... clown *** lookin ***

😂😂

I already know not to check my reservation at state st after seeing this

seriously JB???WTH,,did the GOAT approve this trash?

somebody will cost their job on these garbage :rofl:

I mean this collab sounds wack but then you gotta put things in perspective... JBalvin is the biggest if not one of the biggest reggaeton artist in the world.I mean, son is king of this reggaeton ****... so money wise it makes sense. I lived in medellin for a few months and there’s no bigger artist... just saying.

Back
Top Bottom