Air Jordan I x J Balvin 12/8/2020

gettyimages-81416341-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-180877947-2048x2048.jpg

StockX prices dropping...yesss...keep dropping. I don’t trust snkrs, it’s too close to rent plus other bills anyway. I’ll come back for them if I miss out but these will be copped and are going straight to toe. Please sleep.

Those aware of j balvin please be quiet and let ppl sleep. please. Anything that will get the kids with bots to not have eyeballs on these works out for those that just want to rock and support. Some of the ignorance irks me but ima **** til I secure my pair lol.

Last edited:
Hoping I hit at retail but I wont mind paying resell on these if it goes at low as I think in my size. I get the hate but I also see these garnering a lot of hype down the road. GL all

buddy works for kith and said they only got 22 pairs sent to the warehouse

Rumor of only 13k pairs is what he’s heard now

I actually really want these. Surprised that this thread isn’t more popular as of late.

Just got my early access pair in and I'm in love. I knew they were loud but this is crazy. THe canvas was a great choice for these. I don't even mind the ridges any more after seeing them in person.

Attachments

• DSC_2477.jpg
    DSC_2477.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_2478.jpg
    DSC_2478.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_2482.jpg
    DSC_2482.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_2484.jpg
    DSC_2484.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 353
Slight random but something I’ve always been curious about with StockX. I’ll see a shoe in this case the J.Balvin 1’s in my size selling for like as low as $470 or something in the upper $400 price point. Then the highest asking price will be like $540 or something with a highest bid of like $450. Then I’ll see some just purchased the shoe randomly for like over $700 😂 so what are they like I know you’re only asking for $540 but let me give you over $160 of what your asking for??? lol or in this case is it just a reseller purchasing (or having someone they know) their own product at a higher price to drive up demand?

Back
Top Bottom