Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Man, most of those sites haven't shipped Jordan retros to the US in years. Thought that was pretty common knowledge? Now, regular Nikes are a different story and seem to be a case by case basis, but Jordans have been cut off for a whiiiiiile now.

This…If the company has locations in the United States, in this case JD / FNL then they’ll ship to the United States…I got my Red Thunder 4’s, some triple white Jordan 1 Low’s, and Chloro Trainer 1’s (Even though my AT1’s got lost in transit :rolleyes) from them this year…The issue is that their physical sites don’t update inventory quickly enough to avoid ghost orders once items are out of stock…
Whatever the reason, just glad I got orders in on SNKRS and Shoe Palace, too LOL

Officially moving my 2010 to winter beaters.
PXL_20221231_184215881.jpg

My homie giving me his SNKRS pair so I'm good 😎

You're misinformed - Foot Patrol does ship to the US - I've ordered from them too many times. They're allowed to ship to the US because of whom they're owned by;' same goes for Size?
You wouldn't have been able to checkout if they didn't ship overseas.
No Your misinformed, Foot Patrol does not Ship New Jordan releases to US. If you go to the bottom where it says DELIVER TO: No United States.

No Your misinformed, Foot Patrol does not Ship New Jordan releases to US. If you go to the bottom where it says DELIVER TO: No United States.
My bad . . . I don't know which you're referring to (PDP, checkout)? Either way, if that's the case it was just implemented, So Much Sole 23 just posted an updated from Sole Retriever on 11/23 that they allegedly put a pause on that.

Damn was hoping that FP order would go through. Ordered an 11 for a last min request from my bro. My extra 11 is janky on top of that. Might have to see if I can just trade the 10.5 since those might be too short to wear.

But if anyone needs a 10.5 and has an 11.. we can trade. 👀

*Edit: I also copped Trainers from them back in April that shipped. Not Jordan but most spots like that usually restrict both Nike and Jordan. I hope some ship, especially for those that went the FP route in the haze as their only option.

Damn was hoping that FP order would go through. Ordered an 11 for a last min request from my bro. My extra 11 is janky on top of that. Might have to see if I can just trade the 10.5 since those might be too short to wear.

But if anyone needs a 10.5 and has an 11.. we can trade. 👀

If you need to let go of the janky 11 feel free to inbox me bro!

My bad . . . I don't know which you're referring to (PDP, checkout)? Either way, if that's the case it was just implemented, So Much Sole 23 just posted an updated from Sole Retriever on 11/23 that they allegedly put a pause on that.
No worries at all, I learned this when i tried to get the 7's and Cherry 11. Had 6 orders canceled and it was because they said they do not ship New Jordan Releases to US. Not sure why

I just found the "Deliver to". That changes the site to the language and site domain to reflect that language. So if you click on Denmark/Danish flag - it will change to site to have everything in Danish.
it's on every PDP

This release for me on SNKRS, was one of the EASIEST, I've ever had. Submitted at 10 on the dot, got notified at 10:04, they were mine. Got a 11.5 cause of all the issues with sizing, usually wear a 11, but I've been finding that 11.5's are roomier for me as of late.

I DAMN sure will never try to pick up sneakers on international websites, cause DAAAAAAAAMN

I just found the "Deliver to". That changes the site to the language and site domain to reflect that language. So if you click on Denmark/Danish flag - it will change to site to have everything in Danish.
it's on every PDP
Its also the only places they "DELIVER TO" but whatever, go ahead and order and see if it ships. You have about 3 pages of people saying their FP orders were canceled, but you are sticking to that they ship to US, when the clearly do not. Done with this issue, back to enjoying a classic retro.

The thing is, OK, some people are aware of who will or won’t ship, but those stores could probably make it a bit more clear/obvious to consumers beyond just putting it in some fine print. It’s obvious plenty of people aren’t seeing the disclaimer.
I don't know why they allow you to checkout with a US address. One of the overseas sites won't let you complete the payment if you have a US address plugged in and they can't ship that particular item to the US (can't remember which one off top of head) I'd imagine they could all implement the same setting if they wanted to.

Its also the only places they "DELIVER TO" but whatever, go ahead and order and see if it ships. You have about 3 pages of people saying their FP orders were canceled, but you are sticking to that they ship to US, when the clearly do not. Done with this issue, back to enjoying a classics retro.
OK got its so just those countries they ship to. So fuq Turkey, Spain, Russia, Portugal etc? Make sense now to me.
Happy New Year Fam!

I don't know why they allow you to checkout with a US address. One of the overseas sites won't let you complete the payment if you have a US address plugged in and they can't ship that particular item to the US (can't remember which one off top of head) I'd imagine they could all implement the same setting if they wanted to.
Exactly

I was able to get a pair this morning thanks to first come, first serve because I struck out on the Champs & Foot Locker apps.

For anyone who still hasn't gotten a pair, I suggest you check a Foot Locker in your vicinity that gets a high quantity of releases if feasible. I wouldn't risk it with not making an attempt to try to get them today because the remaining pairs may not be available after today, especially with this release not being available at all stores.

The thing that sucked about this release was that they weren't available at all stores like a typical general release. The Foot Locker in Fox Hills Mall didn't get them because a manager verified that to me when I went there yesterday evening. A manager who I'm cool with verified his store didn't get any despite it being a former House Of Hoops spot in an upper middle class/white collar mall with a high percentile of Asian clientele.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom