Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

I don't know why they canceled but I posted this yesterday. I checked the comments for shipping info before buying on Footpatrol. All I know is SoleLinks told 791,000 followers that they ship to the States 🤷🏾‍♂️
B0CC201B-6834-473D-A456-288DDD56CD08.jpeg
Understandable Solelinks will say that because they get a small commission off every order placed using their link

I used to order internationally all the time from SVD, SNS, Hanon, Size?, BSTN, Foot District, Foot Patrol, Solebox, Nigra Mercato, One Block Down, Overkill, among others and they all sent me emails sometime around 2020-2021 stating Jordans could no longer be sold to U.S. shipping addresses due to "brand restrictions" so I stopped buying internationally for the moat part.

I miss those days because I would always cop overseas since I was always striking out in the states

Understandable Solelinks will say that because they get a small commission off every order placed using their link

I used to order internationally all the time from SVD, SNS, Hanon, Size?, BSTN, Foot District, Foot Patrol, Solebox, Nigra Mercato, One Block Down, Overkill, among others and they all sent me emails sometime around 2020-2021 stating Jordans could no longer be sold to U.S. shipping addresses due to "brand restrictions" so I stopped buying internationally for the moat part.

I miss those days because I would always cop overseas since I was always striking out in the states
Correct, this changed a few years back. EU based retailers can’t ship to U.S. addresses no more.

Last edited:

Yeah-Good 'ol days. I used to routinely cop on Bouncewear, BSTN, and Oqium. A couple of y'all are saying SoleLinks intentionally lied to it's 700K followers about US shipping to earn commission. Hmmm...

536D3241-0844-4EC5-AEB5-C5E5279C49E4.gif

As far as size? goes, they were shipping Jordan retros and dunks to the states up to the L&F drop. I hit regularly through the size? launches app. I tried to register for the L&F drop and it wouldn't offer shipping to the US anymore. Then I ended up seeing that tweet about it. It's a bummer because they were clutch.

They probably were caught shipping to the US. When Topperz was shipping their New Era hats to the states, New Era came and threatened to take away their distribution and possible legal action or something like that. These brands only allow regional sale.

This release for me on SNKRS, was one of the EASIEST, I've ever had. Submitted at 10 on the dot, got notified at 10:04, they were mine. Got a 11.5 cause of all the issues with sizing, usually wear a 11, but I've been finding that 11.5's are roomier for me as of late.

I DAMN sure will never try to pick up sneakers on international websites, cause DAAAAAAAAMN

Why do people say this. :smh:

Every release you enter and win on SNKRS is easy. This isn't Yeezysupply where you spend three hours in a waiting room hoping to be selected. You aren't camping out overnight in the cold for some kicks.

I don't know why they canceled but I posted this yesterday. I checked the comments for shipping info before buying on Footpatrol. All I know is SoleLinks told 791,000 followers that they ship to the States 🤷🏾‍♂️
B0CC201B-6834-473D-A456-288DDD56CD08.jpeg
I’ve been using reship whenever I purchase Jordan’s from overseas to bypass the shipping issues to the US with those sites.

Back
Top Bottom