Air Jordan II OG box pics?

This shoe always gets under the radar, the box is pretty interesting on this one, anybody got some pics of it?

Originally Posted by inglewooood

no offense dude, but how much did google help u?

Not much, or to be more precise, not at all. Google, eBay, forum search. I can't find a decent picture of AJII OG box...

Originally Posted by Riker

Not much, or to be more precise, not at all. Google, eBay, forum search. I can't find a decent picture of AJII OG box...

hahahah he got you. nah i'm bored but yeah. i don't really see many OG boxes now a days.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

hahahah he got you. nah i'm bored but yeah. i don't really see many OG boxes now a days.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

dude shut up and get a life

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ha i have one.
and your the one that needs to shut up. he's just asking a question and you're just bringing in negativity and all. if you can't help OP out thenget out.

ha i have one.
and your the one that needs to shut up. he's just asking a question and you're just bringing in negativity and all. if you can't help OP out then get out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea sure.
how are u helping OP?
i suggested google

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

4u7xol.gif

Back
Top Bottom