Air Jordan II OG box pics?

Nice OG II pics
nltmk2.gif

Originally Posted by wikeywo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by wikeywo

Originally Posted by icekickz89

The IIs are arguably the most slept on jays out of the series. I personally like em. I wonder what the market value is for a pair of DS '86 OGs? I rarely see a pair on the bay. I mostly see the '94s and '04s.

you're going to have to at least drop $1000. I know there was a VNDS pair of OG's on ebay a few months ago with og box that went for around $800

I owned a pair of DS OG AJ II's. Besides the soles falling off, the uppers were in immaculate condition. Box was in immaculate condition. Came with the card (showing how the insoles were relevant).

Well, i put them on eBay almost 5 years ago and they fetched for 990. These are one of the rarest Originals around. Maybe even rarer than the 1's...
do you have any pictures of them still? i'd love to see them. and i agree with you about their rarity, ive seen at least 50 og 1's and around 10 og 2's.

Whoa 990 with the soles falling off. So a DS pair intact w\ OG everthing would be a good 1800. Damn I just realized how much I would love these in mycollection :-(

I wish JB woulda done a MUCH better job when they made the new lowtops. They don't look anything like those OG's in the pics. Too many lace loops andthey shaped the opening all wrong, then they added that extra piping from the Hi tops. I wish JB woulda slapped Gentry Humphrey when they first saw how he didthat.

The II's are so stylish. Great Ball shoes in their day, and being made in Italy gave them that aura of juss being cool. Its like u could buy a Guccisneaker or Louis sneaker, or u could the Air Jordan II's. At least with the OG's it was.

^nice bro, i've seen a similar pair on ebay that was signed as well a while back.

i lost the auction though.

i need a DS pair with the box, as i only have them DS without the box pictured some pages back

Back
Top Bottom