Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

In person BOTH suck

Thats MY opinion
roll.gif

to those who ordered from footlocker online... did any of you get order approval or ready for shipment email yet? thanks!

:lol: sold out already, these things sure are moving being that nobody wanted them

Last edited:
Copped these just cuz I refused to leave the line with nothin (wanted Royals). Hopefully I can make somethin happen with these.

I did the same. I love the 3s and these might be a shoe worth hanging on to down the line.

Ugh! I need a size 10 too. I'm way too slow for these restocks. Now I'm gonna have to listen to my mans boy complain that we purposely missed out grabbing his size, even though just a week ago he was "retired from the shoe game since it was ruined missing out on the 88s."

I don't mind non og colorways, I liked the cavs IV, the colors are much more subtle than these joker colors. Purple and green?  Anybody older than 17 rocking these is doing himself a disservice

Gimme a break, replace with black laces and you're good to go. Black and volt is a trending colorway my friend
regardless of your age and I'm sure older than 17. Too bad they short-changed us and skipped the air in the forefoot.
JB is thinking more about the casual wearers and not the ballers.

Last edited:
Passed and don't regret it.

Just trying to be more selective this year and not biting on everything JB is putting out.

With the Fire Red 3s coming back out, these were easy to skip.

But congrats to everyone who did cop, heard these joints were really limited.

FNL didn't even get them over here and they're the 3rd largest FNL in the country.

The HOH I go to is one of the top in the country and they only got (3) size runs and the Champs got one size run of 18.
So yes, they were limited.

Only one store in my city recieved them and a HOH about 30 miles away. Someone said these were limited to 5000 pairs? I finally had to do a phone order from a niketown to find a pair in my size.

Saw these sitting on the footlocker by my house. I was thinking of getting them but then I saw the last size of Stealth 3's for $79 minus $10 birthday coupon.

Can't be mad. He pulled it off with the cap brim matching the neon, the Camo on the hat matching the trousers. I could never wear camos since I'm in the military. Just me though.

Back
Top Bottom