Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

I must admit, better looking in person. These will be a sleeper shoe in the upcoming years. IMO

I still Haven't Got my shipping confirmation from Champs 
ohwell.gif

Where this as limited as the 88's?

The footlocker by my house is a low volume store but when I spoke to the manager she said they where a quickstrike. She said that all of the stores that received the all star pack never received these. So the stores that didn't sell the all star pack received these. To my surprise they had a couple of sizes left.

Hey guys.. Does any one of you here know the contact number for footlocker payment verificattion international? Appreciate the help.. Thanks

actually.. I googled it and couldn't find the number then I asked here. anyway, still no shipping confirmation from Footlocker. Haven't got any luck from them the last two orders I made. Hope this one goes through though!

I received a UPS tracking email today, which I was confused at first as to what exactly I was tracking as it comes up with the UPS page only...no Champs page (use to finishline giving me a secondary email with this information). So a label was created today we will see if I get it by the end of the week.

Seems that footaction got a restock of these this morning 7:00 am est when the site came up for maintenance
I'm seeing 8.5 and 9.5 left if someone wants to cop.

Fnl be here tomorrow. Bout to find something to rock with them today. Can't wait. I may have been the only nter that's been waiting months for these. Even got the back heels on my lock screen lol

When I went to the mall on sunday most stores seemed like these were still in stock..not surprised theyre kinda ugly to me

Back
Top Bottom