Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Growing up with the III as my favorite Air Jordan, I'm not gonna lie, I kinda like seeing the new generation in them, too... The more times JB updates this silhouette, the more feet they reach. I can't be mad at that... :smokin

wear these to the strip club or any night club and it'll pop, son!
pimp.gif

Copped these just cuz I refused to leave the line with nothin (wanted Royals). Hopefully I can make somethin happen with these.

looks good, i'm gonna run with the neon green laces for a while
You know I thought about going with a black lace myself to tone them down and by the looks of it, its the way to go..I am imaging these are just a standard size lace...Looks a lot better with the black laces for sure...good looking out!!!

These are just awful. Pure hypebeast colorway.

If you didn't know nike actually made this hideous color, you would have thought they were fake

I wasn't sure about them until I saw them in person, but I copped them and now I love them. Will be nice to wear something besides black/red/white for once. Needed a break from the bred colorways.
repped, I feel the same way. Always nice to have new CW's. those that hatin are the ones that most likely have short money. Lmao, get ur game up son

These are just awful. Pure hypebeast colorway.

If you didn't know nike actually made this hideous color, you would have thought they were fake
yea yea same story with many non OG CWs, DBs etc...etc.... But at the end of the day they're not fake and some people other than hypebeasts like them.

yea yea same story with many non OG CWs, DBs etc...etc.... But at the end of the day they're not fake and some people other than hypebeasts like them.
I don't mind non og colorways, I liked the cavs IV, the colors are much more subtle than these joker colors. Purple and green?  Anybody older than 17 rocking these is doing himself a disservice

Last edited:
Passed and don't regret it.

Just trying to be more selective this year and not biting on everything JB is putting out.

With the Fire Red 3s coming back out, these were easy to skip.

But congrats to everyone who did cop, heard these joints were really limited.

FNL didn't even get them over here and they're the 3rd largest FNL in the country.

Back
Top Bottom