Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

Pretty weak if you ask me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 4.03.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-07 at 4.03.14 AM.png
    544.5 KB · Views: 42
Okay fams....let me report my findings. I kept trying to get the unlock on the white cement and didn't happen I contacted Nike experts and they mentioned keep trying to log out and log back in. I then got the invitation for the Brown premium pair. When I logged in they only had a couple sizes left ( 8 thru 9.5) My advice is contact Nike experts see if they can see the unlock on their side have them push it through to you. Try to do this as fast as you can because she mentioned sizes are selling out.

Okay fams....let me report my findings. I kept trying to get the unlock on the white cement and didn't happen I contacted Nike experts and they mentioned keep trying to log out and log back in. I then got the invitation for the Brown premium pair. When I logged in they only had a couple sizes left ( 8 thru 9.5) My advice is contact Nike experts see if they can see the unlock on their side have them push it through to you. Try to do this as fast as you can because she mentioned sizes are selling out.
Wonder if that jig works for all the member unlocks

According to the website, these shoes feature a "Foam midsole with Nike Air cushioning for comfort". Is that accurate?

According to the website, these shoes feature a "Foam midsole with Nike Air cushioning for comfort". Is that accurate?
Hmmm. Good question. There is no obvious air bubble...??? I wonder if it is encapsulated into the midsole? Here is a pic of my wc3s.
20180221_214715.jpg

I've been passing on all the JB golf gear, but these might be necessary on Aug 10. i like the small hit of green, would disappear in the grass.
definitely a cart shoe,... no way I could walk in these bricks.
95% of big box golf shoe options are trash.

will try for these

air-jordan-3-golf-shoe-AJ3783_001-4.jpg

I've been passing on all the JB golf gear, but these might be necessary on Aug 10. i like the small hit of green, would disappear in the grass.
definitely a cart shoe,... no way I could walk in these bricks.
95% of big box golf shoe options are trash.

will try for these

air-jordan-3-golf-shoe-AJ3783_001-4.jpg

Copped them today on early access.

I just got the reserve for the black/green glow 3's and copped

2nd pair of Jordan golf spikes via reserve and I'm hyped to have a fresh pair on deck

Back
Top Bottom