What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Didn't see anything online. I called a store in my local mall in SoCal.
Cerritos one? I might call the ****'s in HB to see if they are getting them too. I'm picking my first pair up at Westminster Mall tomorrow at 10.

they prolly gonna be at big lots too

E2F0898C-20BC-42DC-A120-1BAC3C1D7DBB.jpeg

Cerritos one? I might call the ****'s in HB to see if they are getting them too. I'm picking my first pair up at Westminster Mall tomorrow at 10.

Yeah, Cerritos mall. I think the malls are gonna be crowded for this release. Cerritos has 6 stores that are getting them.

I wonder if these will sit for a few hours on snkrs like wc4s did. I gotta work at 8 and gonna try to rely on my girl to come through for me.......she's never used the app before rip

Did you call them? I had a charge from SNS that got caught in the so called fraud protection on my cc this morning. I just never tried to contact them.

No I just got the Chase Fraud Alert email and it asked if it was a legit purchase, I clicked "yes". Checked my Chase acct and saw no charge, figured I missed my opportunity. Then got the "Congrats" email from SNS 2 hours later, checked Chase again and my charge was there. So I think I got them?

No I just got the Chase Fraud Alert email and it asked if it was a legit purchase, I clicked "yes". Checked my Chase acct and saw no charge, figured I missed my opportunity. Then got the "Congrats" email from SNS 2 hours later, checked Chase again and my charge was there. So I think I got them?

you can log in to your SNS account and see if the order is there. My suggestion is to use paypal next time if doing raffles for international boutiques so you wont get the fraud charges

If you got them, you're lucky. Usually with those alerts they decline the charge. Once you confirm it's legit they do NOT re-process; you/the merchant need to send the charge thru again. If SNS retried, you lucked out!

you can log in to your SNS account and see if the order is there. My suggestion is to use paypal next time if doing raffles for international boutiques so you wont get the fraud charges

Yea my order is in my SNS account. What is weird is that PayPal was selected on SNS, but that charge isn't showing up in my PayPal history.

Back
Top Bottom