What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hit on SNS and forgot I even entered. Went to check if my order went through for Gold Toe 1's and money was missing. Then got email not too long ago I won.

Atleast I got something today...bank screwed me on Gold Toes so missed completely on them today. Still looking for a 9.5

I think I won off SNS raffle? I filled a raffle out and forgot. Got an email from PayPal that I paid sns $209. Doesnt say which shoe. At 1st I thought it was for the gold toes. But I never got an email that said I won or anything.

I think I won off SNS raffle? I filled a raffle out and forgot. Got an email from PayPal that I paid sns $209. Doesnt say which shoe. At 1st I thought it was for the gold toes. But I never got an email that said I won or anything.

This is exactly what happened to me today. Word for Word.

just when i step out i wait all day for snkrs pass and it says fully booked lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit KicksCrew! Overall, looks good besides that smh
39963582-8591-45A0-80C3-2C0FADF5E9B2.jpeg
933EF49E-1DB9-49DA-AC94-3CA3395760C1.jpeg

My pair Is like that too. Might be JB ‘s way of combating the counterfeit ones.

At this point i’m really not bothered if I cop or not, will just try on snkrs tomorrow, and see what happens from there. If i miss out, onto shadow 1’s.

Lol I just caught up. Looks like alot of people ate from sns.... With no winner email either lol. I want at least 2 pairs. 1 to wear right away 1 to stock.

They will send you an email confirmation later saying you won
Probably later tonight or tomorrow morning
On my past sns raffle wins
It usually goes like this
First they charge
Then send email order confirmation later
Then shipping

Last edited:
If you haven't received a confirmation email from SNS but were charged you can contact their support with the email you entered with. They checked and told me I won

Back
Top Bottom