• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
C93DCA52-AED2-4E01-BFC4-619C31AC2B47.png

Lmao this is gonna be easy
Thats a big *** Jenga set

Canadians gotta stop putting geese and queens of a different country on their money, just adopt the US dollar and you’ll be straight.

I always wonder what the facility in Memphis that Nike ships from looks like. It has to be massive. I bet the got security on lock.

Finally got estimated delivery date from kix-files. Package is going through LA customs and should be here Thursday. So it would be the same thing as ordering from SNKRS as far as delivery goes. Would love for it to get earlier though since I’m just in San Diego

Still on the fence on the double up. My fav shoe of all time but promised ol girl I’d cut back on shoes this year. SIKE. Trying for Bred toes next week boiiiiii

Damn I just noticed on my multiple account for footaction I forgot to use a different address. Does that mess up reservations for me?

just got the call from my local finishline. got 1 pair on lock. now hopefully I hit footlocker and footaction or champs.

Great sneaker weekend.. bout to land a pair of these on the Foot apps in about an hour and Im set.

Just got order confirmation from sns!
Hopefully they ship out tomorrow
With sns’s fast shipping might arrive tues or wed
Sns are good people
I like doing business with them

If I hit on any apps I will decline
Entered on all 3
Gonna sleep in late on sat

Back
Top Bottom