What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Not necessarily the case. My right shoe creases more than my left on all my shoes. Just means you apply more pressure with that foot when you walk.

Ha yes it is....As you can see on my TB3, my shoe creased on the right shoe. If you look close you can see it on the Pure Money Anniversary 3. I mostly crease the right foot. I think its the leather texture....

20180222_000627.jpg

Of all the trends that you despise, it's fanny packs? They are awesome. I have several fanny packs, and it's not for style so much as it's for function. I use it for the gym especially, since I can't carry too many things in my training shorts/pants. It holds a good deal of things, including "weapons" that I can't otherwise carry on my person (if you get what I mean). Personally, I don't wear it in the front, I put it off to the side at about 4 o'clock.

Man purses/satchels/shoulder bags etc, are cool and convenient as hell.

Nah I don't get what you mean by weapons. Like drugs or steroids? Only thing I ever need at the gym is my phone wit headphones and my bottle of water.

Never had a things against fanny packs, refuse to believe it's now a thing again considering I haven't seen anyone wearing them aside from those raver kids.

Bumbags are coming back strong..
When I got my first j's (og fire red 4s) no stylish young man was considered properly dressed without one. Or one of them 6" mini gym bags if you were going all-in.

That’s strange. The right pair of my shoes have more pronounced creasing than my left pair.

And I can’t help but find amusing that my waistbag could stir up some serious discussions here lol.

KF pear just shipped. Should be here next week. If it was my only pair I'd be heated waiting so long. Never again

B71CCB45-1087-4721-84BB-79B84322A302.jpeg

I cant handle the precreases on this pair. Cant return because i bought from City Gear. I tried to let it go but i cant.

Of all the trends that you despise, it's fanny packs? They are awesome. I have several fanny packs, and it's not for style so much as it's for function. I use it for the gym especially, since I can't carry too many things in my training shorts/pants. It holds a good deal of things, including "weapons" that I can't otherwise carry on my person (if you get what I mean). Personally, I don't wear it in the front, I put it off to the side at about 4 o'clock.

Man purses/satchels/shoulder bags etc, are cool and convenient as hell.

I dont get why youd want to take a bag with such limited space. Why not a backpack or even one of those gym clothing bag with the strings. They fall off like tying a jack on your waste. And anything illegal Id avoid because Id think itd specifically draw attention to it. I cant remember the last time I saw a fanny pack.

Is this a more modern fanny pack?? Im picturing an 80's 90's style one women would wear.

That's why I don't like to order from places with no refunds. Buy another pair and swap it

im the same way. thats the reason i dont like overseas places too much either. either no returns, or returns r a hassle and not worth it. and no returns/refunds is shady imo....opens up the opportunity for them to **** anyone with a bad pair and get away with it.

not saying places like that purposely do it....but it sure gives them 100% opportunity to do so if they so choose to. every retailer should have at least an exception for defective pairs. straight up no returns/exchanges for any reason is bogus.

Back
Top Bottom