What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I know I was talking about not even bother getting the ‘18 pair but I end up cracking & bought a pair this past saturday from BSTN. They sent out the shoes Monday & I received them literally next day on Tuesday. Praying that my pair doesnt have any flaws or high EP height on the toebox, my pair came out perfectly. Super happy with the purchase

99DD5C7C-CFDE-4095-9AE2-410AC7379CD3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i can get with fanny packs, especially while traveling on planes. i usually wear very comfortable clothes like sweats so pockets are loose. But i won't wear it around my waist. I'll wrap it around my shoulder and have it hang around my back or so.

Went to a Nike outlet to use my friends and family discount and they had BC3s. I walked in 5 min after they opened and a group ahead of me walked out with like 15 pairs. Only had 7.5 left.

I’m having withdrawls of not wearing these today, they’re so ****ing good man. I’m loving the pics btw

Went to a Nike outlet to use my friends and family discount and they had BC3s. I walked in 5 min after they opened and a group ahead of me walked out with like 15 pairs. Only had 7.5 left.

Only reason I'd say those pairs were at the outlet is returns either from thristy resellers that couldnt get a quick flip or q.c. issues. Either way I hope they don't think they can buy and flip bad pair...

Nice come up though if they bought to keep on ice...

Back
Top Bottom