What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Wife's water broke and I am in the hospital wearing these to welcome my 2nd baby.
20180221_230808.jpg

Congrats man!

I like to call them hip packs, and they're extremely useful, especially in summer when you don't want to jam everything in your shorts pockets. This is my go to:
MOUNTAIN_MINI-2.jpg

B71CCB45-1087-4721-84BB-79B84322A302.jpeg

I cant handle the precreases on this pair. Cant return because i bought from City Gear. I tried to let it go but i cant.

Complains like this is why Jordan Brand started using rock hard leather on the first place. A lot of brand new 80s and 90s sneakers came precreased because they were made with real leather.

Testing out some other lace colours.. There's too much of a contrast on the tongue with the skinny black ones for my eyes.
Right shoe has as close to cement as I have.
20180222_142742.jpg

Did anyone on Nike CA not get confirmation checkout? I got funds taken out and confirmed but nothing from Nike or paypal since the 17th. Very weird, did guest checkout too because I didnt want to lose spot in line

I would call them, open 24/7. I got one with a logged in checkout, but it didn't update in shipping status until I called them yesterday. I checked my CC and the charge posted yesterday . If it's posted that's good news.

What’s happened to NT lol? Haven’t posted here in a long time up until a few days ago. It’s gotten weird and just seems like a lot more crying even more so then before

Oh man don’t get us started. Lol

I think they did this because it’s the defining feature of the Jordan 3 so they have wanted to showcase more of it. It also is to masquerade the fact that they don’t do low profile slanted toeboxes on retros and that they have made the shape of every air Jordan lower cut yet bulkier.

Back
Top Bottom