• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Someone send that photo to Nike

They clearly would be using less material overall in creating these, that only benefits them (less padding/EP)

Makes too much sense.

Doesn’t JB make every release of the shoe different to “honor” the original?

It's not even remotely that serious. Design is a subjective art.

@ coming on a Nike Talk, which is filled with extremely passionate sneaker enthusiast and having the nerve to say that.

FF49BFD5-685E-48E1-AF89-6920349225E8.gif

Sad. As much as you go on and on and spend your days critiquing JBs shape/mold/materials etc. vs the OGs :smh:. For you to come in here and not co-sign what this man did to his 3s is just sad. Kinda can’t even take you serious now. If you don’t like the OG 3s, then you just don’t like 3s then. Just say that. What we get these days is not even the same shoe in comparison. Damn near need to log out for spewing such blasphemy. Comments and opinions like yours are one of the reasons why JB keeps giving us the crap they’re giving us when it comes to the 3s.
:rofl: I love some OGs. Some I don’t. I typically go hard for the 4,5,6,7, and 8. I’m not a fan of the 1988 3s. I think the 1994 perfected the design. Sheesh :rofl:

It's not even remotely that serious. Design is a subjective art.

Not that serious yet he has an entire IG page practically dedicated to very subject of comparing retros to their original counterparts. Yeah, not that serious at all. If it wasn’t “that serious” I don’t think NT would exist or that he’d be spending probably hours of his day writing about the subject.

I prefer the 1994 retro aesthetically than the OG.

The whole 3 shape now is more skate board shoe than anything. To the point where they now look more like they’re inspired by the OG than replica

You must be talking about the P. Rods from like 10 years ago lol

air-zoom-p-rod-2-cement.jpg

I didn’t know I was supposed to like Every OG or else. I y’all about the OGs I like on my IG. Calm down before you pop a vein.

Not that serious yet he has an entire IG page practically dedicated to very subject of comparing retros to their original counterparts. Yeah, not that serious at all. If it wasn’t “that serious” I don’t think NT would exist or that he’d be spending probably hours of his day writing about the subject.

I'm saying that it's not nearly serious enough to get a post off with quotables like "Sad", "Kinda can’t even take you serious now", and "If you don’t like the OG 3s, then you just don’t like 3s then" in my opinion.

Yes, this is a site with subforums that care enough to have debates about the differences between silhouettes of the re-releases of a 30 year old basketball sneaker. That said, being passionate and letting yourself conflate your opinion on a subjective art form with some sense of correctness is just goofy to me. If the original shape of this one particular shoe doesn't do it for him, then it just doesn't. I don't even share that opinion but getting mad at it is silly.

He already chimed in himself though so I'm off it.

^^^^Haha. I have 3 pairs of those thinking I was sitting on something special or at least the next J-Rod. Boy was I wrong. Those things are god damn tanks now.

I wish mine wasn't coming apart at the toe or I would be rocking them right now. :frown:

Nipsey-Hussle-Air-Jordan-3-Victory-Lab-Sample.jpg

Nipsey Hussle 3, dont think they're releasing kinda like a BC3 FTL. Wouldn't buy but interesting.

I’m having a hard time grasping the fact that musicians and entertainers get their own basketball shoes. You have 1000s of actual basketball players who wear them for a living.

Awesome project, high level of skill shown. job well done.

Something I would never try, never been big on shape, nostalgia is my driver. Once on feet, i could care less.

Back
Top Bottom