What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I still say they were on deck for this year until the tb3 fiasco. They mightve gone back to the drawing board

But either way, we didnt know anything about spring 2017 releases until last month. We dont really know anything about what comes after the royal 1s. I can see this being saved for next christmas/december.

-Tony

Last edited:
I still say they were on deck for this year until the tb3 fiasco. They mightve gone back to the drawing board

But either way, we didnt know anything about spring 2017 releases until last month. We dont really know anything about what comes after the royal 1s. I can see this being saved for next christmas/december.

-Tony

Agreed, these will move in mass numbers better than pretty much any non xi jordan.

I just got my second pair, but it wouldnt be bad to have a third 
smokin.gif
 They need to step up the quality on the paint first though. Ive seen the new tb3s that were already chipping.

I really don't understand the hate for the 2016 TB3's. Quality is on par if not better than '11,'09 and '01's. Then you get OG branding on this colorway for the first time in 29 years.

Im sure the majority of the gripe comes from people being conditioned to seeing the shoe completely blue and the red liner on the tongue being visible makes people feel uncomfortable. Like they don't know how to feel :lol:

Nobody wants make the cubs' jersey, combo with these so they all suffer with not knowing how to wear the sneaker and form a dislike for them.

All that to say, '16 TB3's are the best retro of TB's and BC's will follow, whenever this new retro drops

I really don't understand the hate for the 2016 TB3's. Quality is on par if not better than '11,'09 and '01's. Then you get OG branding on this colorway for the first time in 29 years.

Im sure the majority of the gripe comes from people being conditioned to seeing the shoe completely blue and the red liner on the tongue being visible makes people feel uncomfortable. Like they don't know how to feel :lol:

Nobody wants make the cubs' jersey, combo with these so they all suffer with not knowing how to wear the sneaker and form a dislike for them.

All that to say, '16 TB3's are the best retro of TB's and BC's will follow, whenever this new retro drops

Facts!

Bro are you joking? The leather is horrible on the 2016s. :rofl:

Last edited:
Compared to what exactly? The 2011 3's that we all wanted years back? No they're actually better than those, and they have OG branding on the back, soooo.........

Both have their pros and cons

2016s

Nike Air
Great Padding
More Comfortable

2011s
A better Blue
Correct Elephant Print Color
Lower Elephant Print Consistency on the Toe, and under the back tabs

In the End, because of the Nike Air on the back, insoles and outsoles, 2016s have to win narrowly for me.

As long as the Black Cements have a grey elephant print, Ill be super happy with this current mold, the only problem is that I wont be able to mix and match for elephant print cuts at the store because of the hype, so Im going to have to buy a bunch of pairs and then get rid of the pairs I dont want.

Last edited:
Also, the hate for the true blue 3 started with the early pics of them. We expected remastered, with an og shape. We got same old shape with nike air. They think we're stupid.

Then the poor souls that bought them anyway (they got what they deserved for not teaching nike a lesson) recieved defects ontop of the slap in the face lies. Literally the definition of adding insult to injury.

I wish people would quit being stubborn and send all pairs back regardless of defects. We dont need another 3 in this mold. Ever.

Also, the hate for the true blue 3 started with the early pics of them. We expected remastered, with an og shape. We got same old shape with nike air. They think we're stupid.

Then the poor souls that bought them anyway (they got what they deserved for not teaching nike a lesson) recieved defects ontop of the slap in the face lies. Literally the definition of adding insult to injury.

I wish people would quit being stubborn and send all pairs back regardless of defects. We dont need another 3 in this mold. Ever.

Everything said is spot on.

Jordan Brand should be embarrassed by what they released.

Still millions of poor souls bought them bc of that NA hype.  So glad I skipped this drop.  

But since we are in the BC3 thread, are we really looking to get our hopes up on this?  

NIKE just give us these, i dont see what the problem is. You design and make numerous new shoes every year, design and make this shoe. Quit bsing
04-1.jpg

Heres a bonus design pic, i thought it was dope
313636347_c65f46af7c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom