Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
im in cali we dont have winter :lol:

tenor.gif

Got confirmation at 2 for 2 stores, though I suspect under-retail deals will be had online.
Not to jinx, but it seems like errbody eats. A la TB3.

So happy, just ordered 2 pairs thanks to VIP status (was not aware or noticed) on basket4ballers in France
Screenshot_20180213-212941.png

In San Diego we are outraged when the weather is 59 degrees or below. Cost of living is far too high to put up with that nonsense :lol:

When i first moved to SD there was a day when it was over 90 degrees and people were freaking out. I'm originally from Sacramento so I'm used to the heat. But after living here for 7 years, I see now why people were trippin. We are spoiled by this gorgeous weather :tongue:

Champs app still all "call store for details" that their way of FCFS?

Nah, it'll vary. Some Champ stores have stated if the app doesn't activate reserve, that they'll do physical in-store raffle on Wednesday (tomorrow). But that is "some" Champ stores.........others may as well be FCFS.

The one Champs store near my place said they'll be handing out raffle tickets on Wednesday if the app doesn't put them on reserve by the end of Tuesday (today)

yeah. a life with no pair for retail next week when they’re stuck on the Pending screen for 10 minutes.
Whose man is this? You joined like a month ago and now you think you got all the answers cuz you got a pair early :rofl:. Sit your *** down. There´s gonna be plenty of pairs to go around.

Who’s the scum bag sleez ball exec at JB who decided this FCFS garbage was the move? :smh:
They want to make some noise after Adidas took a good chunk of their market share last year. They figured people camping for Jordan's would get them back to the top.

Back
Top Bottom