Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
A55BEA5F-9549-4AAF-A8C6-BA71F1925FEE.jpeg

:rofl:

There are some extremely uneducated comments about manufacturing going on here, so dumb that I have to say something. Some of you guys should take a quality control class at your local junior college if you want to be a manufacturing expert. Have any of you ever tried to do something 10 times in a row exactly the same? Try it with anything. Pretty difficult. Imagine doing that hundreds of thousands of times with different people and machines that need to be calibrated. Even a Lexus LS460 that costs $110,000 can have problems. Not all of them are going to come out the same quality. You guys are complaining about manufacturing variances on $200 sneakers. The choice is to not buy them at all, return them, or live happily ever after with a tiny little variance. Quality processes are made with an estimated percentage of error. Manufacturers know they can't make them all perfect. That is why return policies exist.

Also, to assume that these factory workers would even absorb anything about Michael Jordan's legacy from 30 years ago is ridiculous. A lot of these people are separated from their families and trying to send back money so their elderly or young ones can survive. If you couldn't see your kids because you had to work far away to make money, would you care about MJ's elephant print shoes that he wore 3 decades ago? I don't think so.

I guess we should just live with poor QC since it’s impossible for Nike/JB’s factory workers to fix these problems, huh?

This guy is just plain mis informing the thread and any possible guests to the forum. Guests or lurkers...Please do NOT listen to this guy and his ludicrous comments about overseas spots. If you do you homework and know a spot is legit...they legit!
This guy is new and wrong and probably gonna get banned at some point.

Homie thinks the Nike factory looks like this

Elf-2003-christmas-movies-17499648-950-534.jpg

They should take pride in Michael Jordan's legacy :rofl: Marcus ain't over there stitching shoes :lol:

If you honestly think the average assembly line worker gives two damns about quality because it's a Jordan sneaker you're sadly mistaken.

Not what I said man. Several ways to get around the problems. Let me list them if you can't come up with them for yourself.

1. Don't buy the shoes
2. Buy multiple pairs and return the ones you don't like
3. Make high quality replica Jordans yourself in your bedroom with no flaws
4. Buy majority share of Nike and start making some changes in that board room!

Honestly, I can’t wait for Nike/JB to shutdown these factories and get rid of these workers in favor of COMPLETELY automated production. We’ll literally get damn near perfect retros with 0 room for human error.

The future is good for top notch retros.. Hopefully by the next BC3 retro (likely the one after that though) Nike/JB will have manufacturing like this in place.

I guess we should just live with poor QC since it’s impossible for Nike/JB’s factory workers to fix these problems, huh?

Not what I said man. Several ways to get around the problems. Let me list them if you can't come up with them for yourself.

1. Don't buy the shoes
2. Buy multiple pairs and return the ones you don't like
3. Make high quality replica Jordans yourself in your bedroom with no flaws
4. Buy majority share of Nike and start making some changes in that board room!

I thought the same too, got cut off on the elephant print on kicks crew, SNKRS came today had the same damn decefts FML!

I'll take a non factory laced/tried on pair any day right now, after seeing my SNRKS pair I got in today with a piece of the elephant print chewed off....anything will do over this lol. Got another pair from the Hibbett restock yesterday coming in later this week... not sure if they ship from a warehouse or individual store but im assuming any pair is really uphill from here lol.

Back
Top Bottom