• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
7CBAF1FC-0400-4CF6-ABA8-4382B233F093.jpeg
44B7D368-D503-4DB2-BA0C-9EF1E81C2C96.jpeg

Nooooo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can’t believe “fanny packs” of all things are actually a thing again. I think the kids are confused and think just because fanny packs were around in the 90s, that they are/were a welcomed fashion trend. The culture has never f’ed with fanny packs! **** is wack. Always has been.

Can’t believe “fanny packs” of all things are actually a thing again. I think the kids are confused and think just because fanny packs were around in the 90s, that they are/were a welcomed fashion trend. The culture has never f’ed with fanny packs! **** is wack. Always has been.

You don’t have to respect it, but we’re all fam here. Most of us fight too many wars outside of NT, & some consider this our safe haven. Away from all the negativity, to each their own man. Just food for thought...

Ima let you do you, and hope you let me do me lol. I use them to Gym because it’s more convenient and I could care less bout what others think. Kids lol, how old are you btw?

Close up shot:

706434AF-8DAA-46CE-A443-B8FEE2AC4581.jpeg

Last edited:

Convenience at the gym >>>

Ima let you do you, and hope you let me do me lol. I use them to Gym because it’s more convenient and I could care less bout what others think. Kids lol, how old are you btw?

Close up shot:

Nothing personal against you. I don’t know you. Do you. I’m just saying I’ve seen a resurgence of fanny packs lately. Not sure why tho. Do you man :pimp:.

You don’t have to respect it, but we’re all fam here. Most of us fight too many wars outside of NT, & some consider this our safe haven. Away from all the negativity, to each their own man. Just food for thought...

Lol I’m sorry man.

Nothing personal against you. I don’t know you. Do you. I’m just saying I’ve seen a resurgence of fanny packs lately. Not sure why tho. Do you man :pimp:.

I guess with forums it can be hard to understand sometimes since it can go either way. Peace, brother!

Sorry guys. I didn’t mean to offend anyone. My beef is with the fanny pack itself. Not you guys :lol:.
its been catching on the last id say year maybe year and half.....im only 23 and wish it would stay in the 90s or with elderly people...in the gym is an exception however lol

Pair came in from NDC... Flawless. ONLY problem I have, (and it happens with every fresh pair of 3s) is that fume that hits you lol.

Did anyone on Nike CA not get confirmation checkout? I got funds taken out and confirmed but nothing from Nike or paypal since the 17th. Very weird, did guest checkout too because I didnt want to lose spot in line

So my kicksCrew pair came in the other day. I just realized it didn't come with that orange 'nike air' tag thingy. Is this normal?

edit: lol found it...they put it in the box part that wraps on top (the crease). wtf haha. guess they did that so they can put their colored ties =/

Last edited:
Of all the trends that you despise, it's fanny packs? They are awesome. I have several fanny packs, and it's not for style so much as it's for function. I use it for the gym especially, since I can't carry too many things in my training shorts/pants. It holds a good deal of things, including "weapons" that I can't otherwise carry on my person (if you get what I mean). Personally, I don't wear it in the front, I put it off to the side at about 4 o'clock.

Man purses/satchels/shoulder bags etc, are cool and convenient as hell.

Back
Top Bottom