What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Need a legit check please. Elephant print looks a lil off. Comfort level is A1 tho! :lol:
DF1D0E31-E017-46BE-A17D-72C549A8ABD9.jpeg
I would be down for a set of those

Sns pair came in and there is a scuff in the leather of the left toe box. I def want a refund. It looks like a piece of the leather came off. Smh.

Sns pair came in and there is a scuff in the leather of the left toe box. I def want a refund. It looks like a piece of the leather came off. Smh.

Pic?

They definitely need to quality check pairs before shipping intl.

My size 10 came in today. Pretty flawless aside from uneven tongue. Not a big deal. Happy overall.

Unless my pair has a gash in it or was dipped in bleach, I’m keeping my pair. Minor creases and scuffs aren’t a big deal because shoes are going to be worn and pick those up over time. It is minor.

The flash hides it a lot. As soon as I pulled them out I seen the spot. Its fully noticeable. I’m not picky about sneakers, they come with factory flaws and I always accept it, but that’s not a loose thread I can cut or excess glue I can remove.

The flash hides it a lot. As soon as I pulled them out I seen the spot. Its fully noticeable. I’m not picky about sneakers, they come with factory flaws and I always accept it, but that’s not a loose thread I can cut or excess glue I can remove.
Best you get rid of them and not have any jordan 3s then.

That’s one thing I hate about buying overseas. It’s a pain to return.

I see what you are talking about and I’d be lying if I said I would be happy about it.

Minor imperfections like excess glue or threading not being perfect are one thing. Having an abrasion like that at that location would bug me.

That’s one thing I hate about buying overseas. It’s a pain to return.

I see what you are talking about and I’d be lying if I said I would be happy about it.

Minor imperfections like excess glue or threading not being perfect are one thing. Having an abrasion like that at that location would bug me.

Yea it’s annoying but it was a second pair so I still have my stockX pair to wear. Just have stop whining like that tough guy suggested.

all of my pairs (except for 1) came with little thumbprint like dents

Back
Top Bottom