Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Right now I'm reshaping the toebox
20190516_220136.jpg

Yeah my pair is legit yall just trippin lol double checked and did some extra research post-cop and they're all good. Everything is checking out. I think the tongues look weird because the nature of my wide feet and how they over pronate(I have super flat feet), the materials checkout, cushioning, all red ortholite insole, hangtag, box, matte finish on leather(no gloss), midsole not super glossy, perforations check out, colors match, label fonts are good, backtab checks out. Yall are just paranoid lol

Yeah my pair is legit yall just trippin lol double checked and did some extra research post-cop and they're all good. Everything is checking out. I think the tongues look weird because the nature of my wide feet and how they over pronate(I have super flat feet), the materials checkout, cushioning, all red ortholite insole, hangtag, box, matte finish on leather(no gloss), midsole not super glossy, perforations check out, colors match, label fonts are good, backtab checks out. Yall are just paranoid lol[/QUOTE

They're looking shaky baby

tenor.gif

Anyone else have a problem with their leather squeaking? And if so can it be fixed? It sounds like a leather jacket. I double checked its not the insole it's the leather upper. Really bugging the **** outta me!!

I just bought a DS Jordan 3 88 from GOAT and it looks to have come with a crease I think ..judging from this pic would you call it a crease and that means it’s not DS? (Ignore the laced tied..* did that myself) Bottoms look ds and the other shoe has no crease. It also came with no tissue paper inside the shoes..just had the shoe trees inside..did your 2013 Jordan 3 88 come with no tissue paper inside the shoe? Could that be why it creases? Had no tissue inside the shoes?

2-C5-A1224-510-C-48-E4-AB4-B-8-E39159661-FC.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be mad. If it's gonna be creased. I wanna be the one to crease it lol.. Especially if I paid couple hundred dollars for it

Reseller might have tried them on indoors

I bought some BC 3's for 170 worn once had a slight crease similar to that. It's understandable since it's used

IMG_20190522_181318.jpg

Last edited:
I just bought a DS Jordan 3 88 from GOAT and it looks to have come with a crease I think ..judging from this pic would you call it a crease and that means it’s not DS? (Ignore the laced tied..* did that myself) Bottoms look ds and the other shoe has no crease. It also came with no tissue paper inside the shoes..just had the shoe trees inside..did your 2013 Jordan 3 88 come with no tissue paper inside the shoe? Could that be why it creases? Had no tissue inside the shoes?

2-C5-A1224-510-C-48-E4-AB4-B-8-E39159661-FC.jpg

I am so pissed..should I be or is this normal for something that’s ds..

Nah. I've had plenty of 3s that come with that crease out of box.
Yeah those are fine. Even if someone tried them on to produce that "crease" ... uh, what do you think is going to happen after you wear them for a few days? And I say that as someone who is super OCD at times about my new shoes. But like I said, after I wear them even around the house after work for four hours, by the end of the fifth day, if that, they have light creases and whatever else anyway. Just enjoy the shoes. Personally, I inspect shoes for blemishes, properly glued soles, that sort of thing. A crease I'm going to put on them in no time anyway? Whatever.

Do you guys prefer to have the shoe laces tied in front of the shoe or tucked inside like how they came factory laced

Do you guys prefer to have the shoe laces tied in front of the shoe or tucked inside like how they came factory laced

When I was very young I use to think it looked cool to tuck my laces inside the shoe but find that to be a bit silly now that I’m an adult. I much more prefer and appreciate the look of traditional laces tied “in front” or outside of the shoe. It’s just a classic/timeless look that you can’t go wrong with.

You don’t know his situation... I’m sure it is a reason... A lot of us don’t have jobs, you can wear sneakers to work everyday

You don't understand my situation, I'm coming from a place of care. I had several pairs of Jordan IV Black & White Cements from 99 that I never wore.

It wasn't until 2014 that I realized that if I wear them they'll crumble because they were never worn.

I don't want him to be like me.

The work schedule takes a lot out of my days so when I’m off I’m catching up on other things but trust me they will be worn

I understand

Back
Top Bottom