Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Unrelated but this thread made me remember to clean my Knick 3s that I left out....wifey put em up for me but bruh look how she put the shoe tree back in :smh:
CB3C61FC-B768-4567-849F-101FD57118DA.jpeg

Also think I’m gonna go tts on the red 3s. Been goin half up on all my 3s but honestly don’t need the space. I went tts on the Knicks and love the fit....my most worn (and dirtiest) 3s I have.

The customizations on these. Black leather and the 5 holes colored red.

anyone know if 07’s looked more sleek and closer to the OG shape than anything post 2011? my FR’s look decently sleek and streamlined, might just be my imagination though. I’m glad we’re getting these and not the Etnies shaped 3’s with the curved toe box we been getting lol

Nike should give anyone who bought that last TB retro a free pair next time they release. That was the most disappointing retro ever.
I guess you didn’t experience the last Military Blue 4 release.. One shoe was straight pre creased out the box
im talking a deeep crease in the toe box

Nike should give anyone who bought that last TB retro a free pair next time they release. That was the most disappointing retro ever.

Worst retro ever imo are the 2006 Military Blue 4s.

Leather was paper thin and creased like a cardboard plus the midsole paint cracked as soon as you put any weight on it. :smh::smh::smh:

Jordan Brand still owes me $115 for those. :angry:

You ain't been alive long enough to say that... Lol
I’m 35. I’ve been collecting since late 90s.
I guess you didn’t experience the last Military Blue 4 release.. One shoe was straight pre creased out the box
im talking a deeep crease in the toe box
I said most disappointing, not worst. I had no hopes for those military 4s and honestly don’t even acknowledge them without NA. Military 4s have yet to retro imo.
Worst retro ever imo are the 2006 Military Blue 4s.

Leather was paper thin and creased like a cardboard plus the midsole paint cracked as soon as you put any weight on it. :smh::smh::smh:

Jordan Brand still owes me $115 for those. :angry:
Again, that was no surprise. I was truly hyped for TB3s with NA but we got was a pile of dog 💩.

besides the terrible shape? Ep was really bad too.

You gotta be able to do better than that. The same two things can be said and has been said about a gazillion other AJ3 retros, especially the recent BC3. They are just now getting the shape and EP right on these red ones. Anything else?

Back
Top Bottom