Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Walked into Footlocker and Champs and used my $20 rewards for each. It came out to $195 and change each.
20200215_121649.jpg

Lazy folks eating this up on stockx right now for around $260+... They still sitting at most sites.
They just don’t know about the sites. Can’t call em lazy. I feel bad for the cats that just got used to the apps before they switched it up.

They just don’t know about the sites. Can’t call em lazy. I feel bad for the cats just got used to the apps before they switched it up.
I dunno man. You can go on ftl, fta, champs, fnl, and nike websites right now & buy a pair as a guest. If they signed up for stockx, I'm sure they know about one of these sites. Pretty sure these things are sitting in stores too. It's kinna odd. Does stockx do rewards for purchases or something?

Wondering if I should double up using a $20 FNL reward
I’m very tempted
I added to cart and applied coupon and everything lol
Plus ebates at 9%

The chi pair is the one that is going for $260+ To the guy that was talking about people being lazy lol

I got a pair coming in from the spoof and I have a Nike Air pair from the first shock drop

Where are yall finding your rewards? All of mine disappeared from the app.
I still had the rewards that I saved with in-store receipts. Yes, all my mine disappeared from the app since it went to the FLX app crap. Good thing I saved mine. Try to look for your in-store rewards if you had any.

I'm going with standard black laces but the whites probably look good too, to break up the red some. Really happy with these. This is the best 3 mold in a LONG time, since the 2001 BC3 for sure.

agreed. I was never anal about the shapes and sizes in regards to the cement placement but my goodness these are dope.

these are the closet 3s we have seen that look like an 88 pair and they have full stock everywhere. crazy

and it feels great! Love it.

I dunno man. You can go on ftl, fta, champs, fnl, and nike websites right now & buy a pair as a guest. If they signed up for stockx, I'm sure they know about one of these sites. Pretty sure these things are sitting in stores too. It's kinna odd. Does stockx do rewards for purchases or something?
Yeah, as of 1pm EST one of my local Foot Locker's said they only sold around 20 of their 40 pairs and 7 of them went to one person.

Ppl are used to striking out on foot sites so I can see ppl not thinking to even be bothered. Those fake SNKRS sellouts make normal ppl believe their gone. Honestly some ppl use StockX to flex. I’ve seen more ppl walking around with that stupid tag on pairs it’s ridiculous. Not to mention ppl still want to be able to get their pairs, so telling reg consumers about certain sites hurts chances of copping. Whoever put ppl on about nbastore has been feeling it.

Back
Top Bottom