Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Back around 2011-2013 my mall did raffles for the entire mall and I refused to tell ppl hyperactive opened late and had pairs. I’d let them do the 100 meter dash to foot stores

Yeah, as of 1pm EST one of my local Foot Locker's said they only sold around 20 of their 40 pairs and 7 of them went to one person.
Yea, picked up at fnl in the morning. Only 2 ppl were there. Fnl guy said all fnl's in chicago have 50+ pairs. I'm sure these are gonna be in stores for atleast a couple days.

Ppl are used to striking out on foot sites so I can see ppl not thinking to even be bothered. Those fake SNKRS sellouts make normal ppl believe their gone. Honestly some ppl use StockX to flex. I’ve seen more ppl walking around with that stupid tag on pairs it’s ridiculous. Not to mention ppl still want to be able to get their pairs, so telling reg consumers about certain sites hurts chances of copping. Whoever put ppl on about nbastore has been feeling it.
Naw, dude up there was just mistaken about ppl buying on stockx for $260. He was lookin at the chi pairs. Looks like the air pairs are goin for retail & even below on stockx.

Ppl are used to striking out on foot sites so I can see ppl not thinking to even be bothered. Those fake SNKRS sellouts make normal ppl believe their gone. Honestly some ppl use StockX to flex. I’ve seen more ppl walking around with that stupid tag on pairs it’s ridiculous. Not to mention ppl still want to be able to get their pairs, so telling reg consumers about certain sites hurts chances of copping. Whoever put ppl on about nbastore has been feeling it.

WTF

People are wearing the SX tag now 🤣🤣🤣

Can’t believe people wear the off-white zip toe too lol

A friend was trying to argue with me that these would fly off the shelves and he cited the shape being the reason. I agreed with him on how beautiful the shape is but reminded him that he's looking through the prism of someone who loves shoes and pays attention to details like that. I told him the average consumer only cares about colors and there aren't many people interested in a mostly solid red shoe regardless of the silhouette. The shape on these are gorgeous and I'm glad the UNC release has the same shape... I do hate that the bc3 doesn't have this shape tho smh

Absolutely love my pair. Straight to feet:

55FAD3F0-367A-40C7-8CE3-4F18EBA890A4.jpeg

Call me crazy but this colorway is right up there with the og's, and I rarely say that about +colorways.

Ended up at the mall today and in hand these are nice, really nice.

Color, leather, stitching and shape obviously. As long as my nike.ca pair is clean I'll be happy.

The red is cool, not as bright as the toro 4s.

I’m kinda nervous seeing so many pairs with the mismatch ep on the toes. That **** is trash. Definitely a qc issue

F it. JUst snagged a second pair of ndc. Thats all i have in me to combat the potential weird ep cut.

Im kind of worried that ill like the color in hand and keep one as is and customize the other. Dont need that deficit right now.

Wouldn’t exactly say I “caved” but I bought em. Figured I might as well copp to get my FLX points up and have at least something from this years All-Star releases I guess. I’ll hold on to these for sec and see how I ultimately feel about em. May eventually go back, we’ll see. As I’ve said a few times already, I absolutely LOVE what they did with the shape and OG details but obviously not crazy about the cw at all. Also I had to swift through a few pairs to find consistent/matching EP height between the right and left shoe. Seems like mainly the ‘right’ shoe of the pairs I looked at had the smiley face thing going on. Left shoe from pair to pair all looked perfect. Made sure I got a combo I was satisfied with. Anyway, pics for the thread:
1D610FF2-6A92-4E34-8012-83B480E12AC3.jpeg

59D9B758-3179-46AF-910A-EFF9B19D08EA.jpeg
014C1D78-0B13-47D8-B000-102EEB36B426.jpeg
8DAEE5D6-EB9F-465D-820E-234D03716C37.jpeg

Wouldn’t exactly say I “caved” but I bought em. Figured I might as well copp to get my FLX points up and have at least something from this years All-Star releases I guess. I’ll hold on to these for sec and see how I ultimately feel about em. May eventually go back, we’ll see. As I’ve said a few times already, I absolutely LOVE what they did with the shape and OG details but obviously not crazy about the cw at all. Also I had to swift through a few pairs to find consistent/matching EP height between the right and left shoe. Seems like mainly the ‘right’ shoe of the pairs I looked at had the smiley face thing going on. Left shoe from pair to pair all looked perfect. Made sure I got a combo I was satisfied with. Anyway, pics for the thread:
1D610FF2-6A92-4E34-8012-83B480E12AC3.jpeg

59D9B758-3179-46AF-910A-EFF9B19D08EA.jpeg
014C1D78-0B13-47D8-B000-102EEB36B426.jpeg
8DAEE5D6-EB9F-465D-820E-234D03716C37.jpeg

Your pics make it that much better I spent $162 on these. Wheww gorgeous shots. Just hoping I get a semi decent pair. My BC3s looked like 2 totally different shoes with inconsistencies with the leather...

Back
Top Bottom