Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Strolled into my Champs at 2pm and my guy told me I was the only size 12 they'd sold all day. Lucky for me, because I had to go through 3 pairs before I found an acceptable one. I'm usually not that picky, but big old glue stains dead center of the elephant toe, chips out of the black midsole paint, legit scuffs on the midsole. It was kinda ridiculous. Happy with my pair though.

Got a sneak peek at the Carolinas, and they nailed them color-wise.

Very nice!!
1A0267D2-6183-4F3F-A155-ABB38CEE39E3.jpeg

I rage clicked next day shipping on these because I missed on the OW 5’s. It’ll be nice to get them in hand quick I guess.

Just walked in to my mall and copped with ease. Asked the worker and he gave me a pair to try on. Such a fluid experience, I wish everything was like this.... welp on to paint them and make them black cements

I just wanted to have some shoes real quick.
Couldn’t to make it to the foot stores today.

I see these 3s like being the Toro 4s back in the day>D Took a while to sell out but eventually held its value over time and now they fetch a good price in the resell market

I see these 3s like being the Toro 4s back in the day>D Took a while to sell out but eventually held its value over time and now they fetch a good price in the resell market
I thought the toro 4s moved a little bit faster than these. Pretty much going after the first day?

Back
Top Bottom