Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Shape and feel is 10000 times different with both models. It’s ridiculous. One thing is 100 percent obvious. THE TONGUE HAS CHANGED!!!!! Immediately. The shape has been all wrong.
DB055C46-EA5E-4E55-A6E5-6D493723EB19.jpeg

image.jpg

My pair from SNS came in today and I love them, no mismatch EP, etc. Thought about a double up on these once the price dips/when promo codes can be used to make a BC3 pair, but decided against it since the 2018 BC3 were gifted to me so I will just continue to enjoy them for what they are. Instead I will try and find a pair of UNC to Chicago for under 240 shipped with taxes in a 11.5. :nerd:

Black with a specific ratio of duller. Flat black is too flat for my taste. A finisher is also required.
If you dont mind me asking.....what was the ratio? 2%? And how do you add to your black paint before applying? I seriously am ready to order my supplies.

yea but I didnt think supplies were so cheap.

It's amazing now little Angelus paints cost. Just ordered a bunch of stuff to turn my Bloodline 1s into Chicagos. If they turn out well, I'll do another pair into Black/red 1s and I'll do a Black Cement 3 from these!

Drove down to my local UPS hub to get my pair. I'm super happy with my pair. EP is nice and low and pretty symmetrical!
IMG_20200224_181713.jpg
IMG_20200224_181858.jpg

Was honestly crossing my fingers as I opened the box, for low EP and I wasn't disappointed. These will make perfect black/cement 3s when the time comes as I will pick up another pair on discount as I actually really dig the red and want to keep a pair normal looking. JB did these very well!!

It's amazing now little Angelus paints cost. Just ordered a bunch of stuff to turn my Bloodline 1s into Chicagos. If they turn out well, I'll do another pair into Black/red 1s and I'll do a Black Cement 3 from these!

Post pics of the Chi Bloodlines if you can!

Post pics of the Chi Bloodlines if you can!

I definitely will. Still waiting for the rest of my order to arrive. Bought 99% of what I needed on Amazon and they broke the shipments up into 5 different ones. The Angelus brushes will be here Friday (they are sold out on Angelus's own website. I also just bought the other colors I need for a black/red Bloodline custom from Angelus direct. That all should be here next week. Just got to get another pair.

Since I'm out on disability, I'll start on them Monday (don't want to work on them on the weekend as I like to use this time to spend it with my wife, since I'm home for a while and before I went out, I worked every Saturday). I can't wait to get started on them. Going to hand paint them and not airbrush.

Back
Top Bottom