Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Wonder how long it’ll be for discounts to kick in. I’ve been itchin to grab a pair, but I’ve already waited this long. Nearly grabbed from overseas with the 10%, but they still charge tax so not much savings.

I would say if there are still good sizes sitting maybe 2 months
I have noticed retailers like Nike are actually slashing prices quite early

I got a pair half size up during the shock drop but these seem to run bigger (to me) and when I found out that they were available with the Swoosh discount, I had my buddy order me a pair. Unfortunately, he accidentally ordered a 10.5 instead of a 10. Since he’s doing me a favor, I didn’t want to complicate the process, so I’m finally wearing/keeping the 10.5 and man, they’re almost too big. Oh well. No more complaints since they were $135 shipped with tax.

I got a pair half size up during the shock drop but these seem to run bigger (to me) and when I found out that they were available with the Swoosh discount, I had my buddy order me a pair. Unfortunately, he accidentally ordered a 10.5 instead of a 10. Since he’s doing me a favor, I didn’t want to complicate the process, so I’m finally wearing/keeping the 10.5 and man, they’re almost too big. Oh well. No more complaints since they were $135 shipped with tax.

Throw a sneaker shield and a better insole in them if you don't want to let them go.

I don't care about the actual anti-crease aspect, but it's a great way to fill a bit of space in a shoe.

Throw a sneaker shield and a better insole in them if you don't want to let them go.

I don't care about the actual anti-crease aspect, but it's a great way to fill a bit of space in a shoe.

I like my shoes with a worn look and don’t worry or care about creases. A thicker insole is a great idea however. Thanks for the suggestion!

I like my shoes with a worn look and don’t worry or care about creases. A thicker insole is a great idea however. Thanks for the suggestion!

If your looking for insoles, Spenco insoles are always a great choice. Sold at most drug stores. Or you can get those Boost-style insoles that Nightwing talked about on his channel.

Definitely gonna double up when I get the chance. I havent worm the pair I got. I love looking at how they came out. Shape and quality is on point imho.

IMG_8911.jpg
IMG_1564.jpg

20200302_061327.jpg

Broke my pair out for C2E2 weekend

sold my black cements, got some more red cements and this is one shoe down
A2D8FA47-2447-496B-83AB-77CBB17F8CF7.jpeg

This is my first time attempting a custom and man it’s a pain in the ***

Congrats buddy! They look fantastic!! My Angelus brush set is finally arriving from Amazon. Going to attempt my 1st pair of Chicago 1's on Monday. I look at it as a fun project (I grew up building model cars, so I got the patience for it). You did a fantastic job! 👍

Sold my black cements as well. Use the difference to have someone paint them. Should even out. Just gotta find someone good.

Congrats buddy! They look fantastic!! My Angelus brush set is finally arriving from Amazon. Going to attempt my 1st pair of Chicago 1's on Monday. I look at it as a fun project (I grew up building model cars, so I got the patience for it). You did a fantastic job! 👍
I find it extremely therapeutic and it clears my mind, and I appreciate it! Best of luck with the Chicago 1s

sold my black cements, got some more red cements and this is one shoe down
A2D8FA47-2447-496B-83AB-77CBB17F8CF7.jpeg

This is my first time attempting a custom and man it’s a pain in the ***

How long did it take total and what all did you use? I’m REALLY considering offing my 2 pairs of 2018 BC3s and doing this to one pairs of Unites/RC3s..

How long did it take total and what all did you use? I’m REALLY considering offing my 2 pairs of 2018 BC3s and doing this to one pairs of Unites/RC3s..
After I got all my supplies:
Detailing acrylic brushes and angular brushes from Michaels
Non acetone nail polish remover
Flat black angelus
Fire red angelus
Masking tape
krylon matte finish spray

It took me a total of 6-7 hours not gonna lie. It wasn’t something that I could just rush unfortunately and you can’t get the edges without really taking as much time as possible. Especially since I have the shakiest hands on earth

Back
Top Bottom