Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Done, and I haven’t felt this accomplished in a long time
07147260-0889-4F81-A1D0-3B3B7BF21936.jpeg
3911CF9F-CC4D-4602-AC25-B117433A51F5.jpeg
Great job! Would've never guessed it was your 1st custom. I grabbed a second pair and plan on doing this too.

Man the Black paint really shows how they nailed the shape of the 3's finally. These are gorgeous. Now release the White Cement, Black Cement and Fire Reds in this FORM!!!!!!!! We shouldn't have to pay $200 plus the cost of getting someone to customize to get decent Black Cement 3's. Instead they release the crap we got in 2018 which when put up next to these look like absolute fakes. Nike actually thought (and they were right because i bought them as well) that all they needed to do was put Nike Air on the back and all would be good. This truly shows they can do anything they want, they can make 3's , 4's 5's, 6's and 7's exactly how they were released but they just choose not to. They have taken a step in the right direction although the White/Red V pics do not seem to be the right shape, and tongue is all banged up. How do you mess up one the most prominent features of the shoe!!! Problem is we will all buy it (Including Me). Nike needs to do the right thing on all OG releases, (Especially 3-7 and 13)
1583780379737.png

Back
Top Bottom