Air Jordan III Retro - Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black-Varsity Red (All Star 2020)

Chi's aren't gonna be so special with the SNRK drop on the 22nd. Eventhough sizes of the NA pairs were slowly drying up on footsites, I can see a future disco on them now. Come the weekend everyone will go for Chi pairs. Even if the sell out Beat2heatrestoration IG have Chi back tabs on deck...

20200220_000247.jpg

This Chi change of heart should not be surprising , these are the same ppl who drop the Drake 4s without a sig
Then a few months later they drop the pair with the sig... why should anyone be surprised by Nike’s actions

They only dropped because he had reupped with Nike. Had he stayed with adidas, those would have never saw the light of day.

Nice! Scooped one pair of CHI's on Stockx for a decent price. I'll try for the SNKRS double on Friday, and I'll be all set!

Got my pair from Stockx today the shoe is in good condition
but the box was all beat up looks like the seller collapse the box shipped them to wherever he lives put the box together then sent to the shoes out to Stockx

both of the inlay papers were all crumpled up

usually I wouldn’t make such a big deal about anything like this but the shoe was less than two weeks old it’s not like it was laying around in someone’s apartment or house for it to be so beat up

I sent a message to Stockx and I asked if I can at least get my shipping refunded let’s see what happens

all the other shoes I got from stockx this past year didn’t come in this condition
DSCF3568.JPG
DSCF3568.JPG DSCF3569.JPG DSCF3570.JPG DSCF3572.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF3573.JPG
    DSCF3573.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF3574.JPG
    DSCF3574.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF3575.JPG
    DSCF3575.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCF3576.JPG
    DSCF3576.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF3580.JPG
    DSCF3580.JPG
    186.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Not gonna lie the shape of these make me want to let go of my black cements

I don’t know why I think the black cement so much better made of these red 3’s from Vietnam

the toebox of this cheap leather is eventually going to crease.

the black/cement 3s are so much better in shape and craftsmanship as far as sweatshop made shoes go

i will say the red 3 are very comfy

Happy for y’all that wanted a chance at the chi pair

I was getting 2 regardless and one being a chi pair made it that much better

I'm not one of them that did it to feel special lol

Last edited:
got a pair and going to return them. Not really feeling the colorway but love the feel and build of the shoe. Glad I sold the black and cement 3s after trying these on lol

Came from Nike. Then I’m not to complain to them. They’re going back. Drunken EP and scratch on the back.

Got my pair in last night and am really happy with them. Don't really care that they aren't the CHI ones. That doesn't have any significance to me.

Honestly surprised that it took this long for them to come out with this pair (thought the same with the DBs years ago too).

Got my pair in last night and am really happy with them. Don't really care that they aren't the CHI ones. That doesn't have any significance to me.

Honestly surprised that it took this long for them to come out with this pair (thought the same with the DBs years ago too).
Exactly man, I’m not from CHI so I can care less about that pair lol

Back
Top Bottom