Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation
I  got a UPS tracking number

EDIT: I just got the e-mail shipping confirmation
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation
I  got a UPS tracking number

EDIT: I just got the e-mail shipping confirmation
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Mannnnn NDC is trippinnnn. They need to take the money out of my account and process our orders. I keep checking every five minutes to see if they have processed it.

it doesnt charge you until its shipped

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Mannnnn NDC is trippinnnn. They need to take the money out of my account and process our orders. I keep checking every five minutes to see if they have processed it.

it doesnt charge you until its shipped

I return my pair I got from Niketown SF to the san leandro outlet. it's size 11.5. Had to size down to a 11 cause they run big. Quick question how long after a return does the credit show up at my bank? I would assume it should be a day or two?
nerd.gif

I return my pair I got from Niketown SF to the san leandro outlet. it's size 11.5. Had to size down to a 11 cause they run big. Quick question how long after a return does the credit show up at my bank? I would assume it should be a day or two?
nerd.gif

I gave in SMH even tho I know these are gonna have paint chips in the future. Just couldn't pass up on my 5th fav Air Jordan 
tired.gif

Walked in DTLR in ATL right after work today and asked if they still had an 11, they only had a 10 but from reading what people wrote they fit big so I decided to try and fit perfectly.

IMAG0179-1.jpg

I gave in SMH even tho I know these are gonna have paint chips in the future. Just couldn't pass up on my 5th fav Air Jordan 
tired.gif

Walked in DTLR in ATL right after work today and asked if they still had an 11, they only had a 10 but from reading what people wrote they fit big so I decided to try and fit perfectly.

IMAG0179-1.jpg

Originally Posted by rayraysupreme

just got an email from jimmyjazz saying that promotional code is not applicable. Anyone else get this?

mad.gif
Yeah I just got the same email.  It's so messed up.  Can they even do that after they took $135 plus shipping already out of my card?  Are they just going to take an extra $15 or something? 

Originally Posted by rayraysupreme

just got an email from jimmyjazz saying that promotional code is not applicable. Anyone else get this?

mad.gif
Yeah I just got the same email.  It's so messed up.  Can they even do that after they took $135 plus shipping already out of my card?  Are they just going to take an extra $15 or something? 

Back
Top Bottom