Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation
I  got a UPS tracking number

EDIT: I just got the e-mail shipping confirmation
happy.gif
i like your avi 
pimp.gif
 you mind if i ask where you got it from?

Originally Posted by DC5 06

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation
I  got a UPS tracking number

EDIT: I just got the e-mail shipping confirmation
happy.gif
i like your avi 
pimp.gif
 you mind if i ask where you got it from?

I returned my sz13 pair that I got from footlocker which was a for sure outlet pair. It had paint leaks on the blue midsole and the elephant print on the toe cap of the right foot was cut shorter than that on the left foot. Did a phone order for another sz13 from Mall of America.

I returned my sz13 pair that I got from footlocker which was a for sure outlet pair. It had paint leaks on the blue midsole and the elephant print on the toe cap of the right foot was cut shorter than that on the left foot. Did a phone order for another sz13 from Mall of America.

so everybody that order from NDC is getting a shipping confimation #, bcuz i havent received anything other than the order #
and i just called NDC and the automated system said that my order is being processed and wont ship till friday 6/10...can someone tell
if that sounds good or bad...its been a long time since i order a pair of shoes or jordans from NDC.

so everybody that order from NDC is getting a shipping confimation #, bcuz i havent received anything other than the order #
and i just called NDC and the automated system said that my order is being processed and wont ship till friday 6/10...can someone tell
if that sounds good or bad...its been a long time since i order a pair of shoes or jordans from NDC.

totally slept on these since I already got the 09 release. good for those who copped, a colorway that never gets old.

totally slept on these since I already got the 09 release. good for those who copped, a colorway that never gets old.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

get ready for the restock madness people! (except eastbay since they use it as a marketing tool now for 'gold members')
I don't know about this Gold Members-only restock thing.  Someone posted this happened with the Bordeaux VII's and I had no problem ordering without a special account. 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

get ready for the restock madness people! (except eastbay since they use it as a marketing tool now for 'gold members')
I don't know about this Gold Members-only restock thing.  Someone posted this happened with the Bordeaux VII's and I had no problem ordering without a special account. 

Copped and considering pair number 2! Livestock still has a good size run. They ship quick and at a pretty good price if anyone still needs a pair.

Copped and considering pair number 2! Livestock still has a good size run. They ship quick and at a pretty good price if anyone still needs a pair.

Originally Posted by chrischen

That $190 is a little steep.  Considering these can be had at retail all over.  My spot still have like 10 pairs left in these.

Originally Posted by chrischen

That $190 is a little steep.  Considering these can be had at retail all over.  My spot still have like 10 pairs left in these.

Originally Posted by JELLOJAY

I'm in the exAct same boat as you man

Back
Top Bottom