Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

NDC shipped mine out, should be here by Wednesday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaSh4lIfE87

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation

NDC charged my card RIGHT after the order, but it still says "in progress" , although I ordered mine late Saturday when a Sz 9 randomly popped up on the site.

check on ndc for your order status, mine says shipped but i never got an email confirmation

NDC charged my card RIGHT after the order, but it still says "in progress" , although I ordered mine late Saturday when a Sz 9 randomly popped up on the site.

As long as it says shipped, I wouldn't worry about a confirmation e-mail.

As long as it says shipped, I wouldn't worry about a confirmation e-mail.

I wish inside the sneaker box would have done another batch of the Got Mine! shirt for these. I ended up getting a size that looks comical on me with the White Cements and I have yet to wear it out anywhere.

I wish inside the sneaker box would have done another batch of the Got Mine! shirt for these. I ended up getting a size that looks comical on me with the White Cements and I have yet to wear it out anywhere.

Same as most others - just got my email confirmation from NDC and should be here Wed.

Same as most others - just got my email confirmation from NDC and should be here Wed.

I see many of you are looking for 9.5, just called eastbay they have a 9.5 available aswell as 13, 15. Gl to all =]

I see many of you are looking for 9.5, just called eastbay they have a 9.5 available aswell as 13, 15. Gl to all =]

Damn, keep missing out. Called Mall of America, but they sold out. Called Nike town Chicago, store closed for the night. Called Eastbay, sold out...

Damn, keep missing out. Called Mall of America, but they sold out. Called Nike town Chicago, store closed for the night. Called Eastbay, sold out...

These seem to sell faster than the white cements... Unless they produced less or the demand was higher... Congrats to those who copped...

I'm sure there will be a restock for those who missed out...

These seem to sell faster than the white cements... Unless they produced less or the demand was higher... Congrats to those who copped...

I'm sure there will be a restock for those who missed out...

get ready for the restock madness people! (except eastbay since they use it as a marketing tool now for 'gold members')

get ready for the restock madness people! (except eastbay since they use it as a marketing tool now for 'gold members')

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

When?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

When?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom