Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by BeenGettinMoney

Been trying to look the true blues up in an "official" release site but didnt see anything on jumpman23 or 23isback. Im kinda new to this Jordan thing but grabbed the 3's (cement grey) when they came out few months back & like alot of yall, am in love with them. The true blues im feelin as well BUT the elephant print up around the lace hoops (dont really know what the term is for the area,but i think yall know what im talkin bout) up by the laces i was like
frown.gif
but now the more I see the shoe online and really look at that im more like
mad.gif
am I crazy or are yall with me?

Kind of with you on that, would be cleaner if that area was white like the white cement 3s 
but that's how the og true blues were so I'm not complaining. Wish it was red on the inside

of the tongue too but oh well...

Been trying to look the true blues up in an "official" release site but didnt see anything on jumpman23 or 23isback. Im kinda new to this Jordan thing but grabbed the 3's (cement grey) when they came out few months back & like alot of yall, am in love with them. The true blues im feelin as well BUT the elephant print up around the lace hoops (dont really know what the term is for the area,but i think yall know what im talkin bout) up by the laces i was like
frown.gif
mad.gif

Kind of with you on that, would be cleaner if that area was white like the white cement 3s 
but that's how the og true blues were so I'm not complaining. Wish it was red on the inside

of the tongue too but oh well...

frown.gif
mad.gif
guys 23iswack is the worst place to find information 
all the info that's on there comes from niketalk 

they been doing that for the past 10 years 

frown.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

the elephant pattern needs to be SMALLER like the OGs

Idk man, I like the look of the thicker elephant print.

Word

I thought the thicker print looked better too

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by FXSANDMAN

the elephant pattern needs to be SMALLER like the OGs

Idk man, I like the look of the thicker elephant print.

Word

I thought the thicker print looked better too

Originally Posted by xiangc610

easy cop for me, my local stores still have the white cement 3's.. by the way let me know if looking for the white cement 3's in NYC, i might be able to find your size, as well as playoff 13's.. i missed out on the bord 7's so maybe we can help each other (i'm size 9.5) ;D

PM ME ASAP, I GOT YOU

Originally Posted by xiangc610

easy cop for me, my local stores still have the white cement 3's.. by the way let me know if looking for the white cement 3's in NYC, i might be able to find your size, as well as playoff 13's.. i missed out on the bord 7's so maybe we can help each other (i'm size 9.5) ;D

PM ME ASAP, I GOT YOU

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

frown.gif
mad.gif

You gonna piss of a lot of people with that, that envy 23iswack. They have the worst info and, there rape price on gr kicks is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

frown.gif
mad.gif

You gonna piss of a lot of people with that, that envy 23iswack. They have the worst info and, there rape price on gr kicks is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Asia

June 4th can't come any sooner! My friend invited me to a wedding I said sorry bro... 
roll.gif

this is the look on your friends face when you said no

119xbps.jpg

Originally Posted by Asia

June 4th can't come any sooner! My friend invited me to a wedding I said sorry bro... 
roll.gif

this is the look on your friends face when you said no

119xbps.jpg

^^ good point!

man i can not wait for these!!

i passed up the wolf greys for these...you think that was a good move guys??

i love me these 3s

^^ good point!

i love me these 3s

I still have my beat up 03s, but I am thinking I would like to replace.  Has anyone done a comparo "video" of these vs. the 03s, like some dude did for the penny foams and bordeauxs?

I still have my beat up 03s, but I am thinking I would like to replace.  Has anyone done a comparo "video" of these vs. the 03s, like some dude did for the penny foams and bordeauxs?

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^ good point!

i love me these 3s

I copped the wolf Greys but yeah if It came down between the two,true blues no doubt

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^ good point!

i love me these 3s

I copped the wolf Greys but yeah if It came down between the two,true blues no doubt

Copped the white/cements,coppin these for sure,replacing my
CDP 3's in November,&
On a hunt for the doernbechers then I'm officially done with 3's for the year.mad comfortable sneaker,probably my 2nd face Jordan silhouette next to the V

Back
Top Bottom