Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Mine got delivered today at work
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love them...went for a 10 instead of my usual 10.5 and they fit perfectly.

so they fit the same as cements? 

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

True to size or are they half sz big?

Also is the leather shiny like the cement release?

How's the padding and cushion?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

not my favorite iii's but still looking forward to these.
got way too many black, white & red based shoes and not enough blue so this will be a nice addition.

not my favorite iii's but still looking forward to these.
got way too many black, white & red based shoes and not enough blue so this will be a nice addition.

You know the more I look at that picture, those elephant prints are pretty thick. They're not that bad actually after seeing Jordan rock them the way they are.

You know the more I look at that picture, those elephant prints are pretty thick. They're not that bad actually after seeing Jordan rock them the way they are.

I am happy with my print on my 11' white cements, I saw some people who did get different sized print on them tho.

I am happy with my print on my 11' white cements, I saw some people who did get different sized print on them tho.

Will scoop me a sz.9 nd put my 09 on ice since its a lil bigger.. I hope d cushioning on d tounges for these r d same as 09..

Will scoop me a sz.9 nd put my 09 on ice since its a lil bigger.. I hope d cushioning on d tounges for these r d same as 09..

Cant wait to get mines!!! Its great because I pay 113 after tax n then Ill hit my connect with a dub n still be in the clear of less then retail!

Cant wait to get mines!!! Its great because I pay 113 after tax n then Ill hit my connect with a dub n still be in the clear of less then retail!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't own a pair of the '11 cements, but from everything i've heard, they fit the same...likewise, i won't be able to tell you about the "shiny" leather but my pair looks "normal" if that makes sense.

Padding and cushion, i'll have to get back to you on that one as i just briefly tried it on, but they felt good for that 5 minute period or so.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't own a pair of the '11 cements, but from everything i've heard, they fit the same...likewise, i won't be able to tell you about the "shiny" leather but my pair looks "normal" if that makes sense.

Padding and cushion, i'll have to get back to you on that one as i just briefly tried it on, but they felt good for that 5 minute period or so.

I havent even signed into this place for years. Just heard from a friend that these are releasing again. Havent been excited about a new release in probably 3+ years. Everything they release now, I already have. 

I still have the pair of these i bought back in '01 (i think that when they released) but they are beat up.

Anyway, im not gonna read 62 pages of this. So can someone help me out? How limited are these and what stores are they being released at?

I havent even signed into this place for years. Just heard from a friend that these are releasing again. Havent been excited about a new release in probably 3+ years. Everything they release now, I already have. 

I still have the pair of these i bought back in '01 (i think that when they released) but they are beat up.

Anyway, im not gonna read 62 pages of this. So can someone help me out? How limited are these and what stores are they being released at?

Back
Top Bottom