Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Honestly all recent three's have that quality. If you do anything that consist of walking your going to get paint chipping

Honestly all recent three's have that quality. If you do anything that consist of walking your going to get paint chipping

either ole dude fat as fk or he wore them everyday. aint no way in hell you can tell me thats one wear.

either ole dude fat as fk or he wore them everyday. aint no way in hell you can tell me thats one wear.

nothing like that happened to my fire reds, and i've worn them plenty of times. no chipping at all. or cheesing either actually. you musta just got a bad pair sir

nothing like that happened to my fire reds, and i've worn them plenty of times. no chipping at all. or cheesing either actually. you musta just got a bad pair sir

Interested to see how fast these sell. The cement 3 sold slower than I initially thought. Not sure if this colorway is more popular

Interested to see how fast these sell. The cement 3 sold slower than I initially thought. Not sure if this colorway is more popular

I really had my hopes up that JB would honor the III with at least CDP quality or maybe, eh? Better?!Now I'm just...
30t6p3b.gif

I really had my hopes up that JB would honor the III with at least CDP quality or maybe, eh? Better?!Now I'm just...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

i see you still got a full size run of the white/cements 
i hope for that reason they sell even worse 

Originally Posted by rareair45

i see you still got a full size run of the white/cements 
i hope for that reason they sell even worse 

Back
Top Bottom