Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Just purchased from Nike Harajuku

Its more expensive over here though... works out to be about 190 USD

226966_10150608680370214_505700213_18807790_5801762_n.jpg

Originally Posted by dooftard

either ole dude fat as fk or he wore them everyday. aint no way in hell you can tell me thats one wear.

My fire reds starting peeling after my third wear. I weigh 175 and only wore them very casually. There have been many cases posted here of how terrible the fire reds peel....and even if this guy wore them everyday.....so? Shoes are made to be worn. There are people that actually buy a pair of shoes for everyday use and that picture of the fire reds is not exceptable whether it is the 2nd wear or the 12th.

Originally Posted by dooftard

either ole dude fat as fk or he wore them everyday. aint no way in hell you can tell me thats one wear.

My fire reds starting peeling after my third wear. I weigh 175 and only wore them very casually. There have been many cases posted here of how terrible the fire reds peel....and even if this guy wore them everyday.....so? Shoes are made to be worn. There are people that actually buy a pair of shoes for everyday use and that picture of the fire reds is not exceptable whether it is the 2nd wear or the 12th.

Originally Posted by gelotissimo

Are these  2 different sizes? Shoe on the right looks a lot bigger than the other in several ways. And the elephant print is so different on each (which I know happens often).

Are these  2 different sizes? Shoe on the right looks a lot bigger than the other in several ways. And the elephant print is so different on each (which I know happens often).

I will post more pictures later when I get a chance to take some more.

The shoes are 8.5's, I think its just the angle that make them look weird. But yea, the print on the top is really different, but it doesnt bother me too much. I tried them on and have examined them closely and I get the feeling they MIGHT crack easily. They also seem to crease alot just from some gentle flexing. All that being said, I play them wear them often so I will just learn to live with it.

The shoes are 8.5's, I think its just the angle that make them look weird. But yea, the print on the top is really different, but it doesnt bother me too much. I tried them on and have examined them closely and I get the feeling they MIGHT crack easily. They also seem to crease alot just from some gentle flexing. All that being said, I play them wear them often so I will just learn to live with it.

cool thanks...also you think they might crack just like the fire reds on the other page??

Back
Top Bottom