Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?
Style number and color code
wink.gif
ooooohhhhhhhhh... just tried 136064 and it came up... sweet. Thanks dude. Same thing happens to me for every release. I try searching and nothing and I just use a link that someone posts. Will remember that for the next release.

just copped at 11.5 and a toddler 10 from finishline.... hope it goes thru got the shipping confirmation.... and still in like on eastbay.... what a waste

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya finished with 4 pairs on Nike.com

2 pairs from 34th St. Foot Locker.

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong

may have been asked a million times im sorry but im in a rush but do these fit like cements? go a .5 size down?

just copped at 11.5 and a toddler 10 from finishline.... hope it goes thru got the shipping confirmation.... and still in like on eastbay.... what a waste

Originally Posted by generaiya

Generaiya finished with 4 pairs on Nike.com

2 pairs from 34th St. Foot Locker.

Good night haters.
Not the srs.

Dropping over $700 on a GR, should've doubled up and instead of buying those additional three pairs, bought yourself some '01's.  As always when it comes to generaiya #yourdoingitwrong

may have been asked a million times im sorry but im in a rush but do these fit like cements? go a .5 size down?

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod675470&icid=11890
GO THERE STILL A NEAR FS RUN
nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif
good 2 hear, i doubled up on these 1 pair for me and my brother. now i can go play 2K and go 2 sleep 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod675470&icid=11890
GO THERE STILL A NEAR FS RUN
nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif
good 2 hear, i doubled up on these 1 pair for me and my brother. now i can go play 2K and go 2 sleep 
grin.gif

Had a bit of a problem with NDC at first, got through after that with ease. Already got my order confirmation
pimp.gif

Just copped on Nike.com. Eastbay has that BS 4 hour waiting thing and Finishline is kinda janky and doesn't offer FREE S&H on this. Had to do it with Nike and get the free S&H. Goodnight.

Had a bit of a problem with NDC at first, got through after that with ease. Already got my order confirmation
pimp.gif

Just copped on Nike.com. Eastbay has that BS 4 hour waiting thing and Finishline is kinda janky and doesn't offer FREE S&H on this. Had to do it with Nike and get the free S&H. Goodnight.

bought 2 from fnl waitiing for conf email, bought 1 from ndc gl to everyone else and picking up one from friend working at footlocker giving me the employ discount

Back
Top Bottom