Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I hope that I can get a second pair of these within the next 12 months. Funds don't allow me to get a second pair right now.
frown.gif

I hope that I can get a second pair of these within the next 12 months. Funds don't allow me to get a second pair right now.
frown.gif

Im getting the itch of going out and getting a pair.even though I have the 09s I just like the box also my 09s are cracking. But Idk ill sleep on it maybe tomorrow.

Im getting the itch of going out and getting a pair.even though I have the 09s I just like the box also my 09s are cracking. But Idk ill sleep on it maybe tomorrow.

Originally Posted by haam sap lao

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...
DAMN, is this true? wow, he's makes bank from every release then, if he sells them all, which he probably does. He most likely keeps some though.

I live in the Philly area and these wouldn't have sold out but the Flight Club manager came in and swooped them all up. He buys out the whole store after everyone in line gets their pairs. I was talking to him and he said he has 60 pairs of Cool Greys, 150 pairs of Bordeauxs, 50 pairs of Playoff 13 and many others. Looks like I gotta wake up early for every release now...
DAMN, is this true? wow, he's makes bank from every release then, if he sells them all, which he probably does. He most likely keeps some though.

so what does that mean, is he buying them for personal gain or is he supplying Flight Club with shoes?

I've always suspected FC was supplying their own shoes and making up their own prices

so what does that mean, is he buying them for personal gain or is he supplying Flight Club with shoes?

I've always suspected FC was supplying their own shoes and making up their own prices

If the managers from flightclub are buying that heavy for their store, how's someone that sells 1 to say 6 pairs going to make any money? (I say 6 because of that guy on here earlier talking about how he was going to get his with the 6 pairs he was going to sell on FC)

If the managers from flightclub are buying that heavy for their store, how's someone that sells 1 to say 6 pairs going to make any money? (I say 6 because of that guy on here earlier talking about how he was going to get his with the 6 pairs he was going to sell on FC)

Well at least he does give everybody an opportunity to get their pair thats first, before he buys up the remaining inventory.  Some of the resellers at the recent "Banned" release here in Chicago, were not only cutting others in line after they already copped a pair or TWO in some cases, they would then try to sell them to the people they cut in line, for over twice what they just paid for them, and I just think thats dirty.  FC's prices though in most cases are overpriced also though.

Well at least he does give everybody an opportunity to get their pair thats first, before he buys up the remaining inventory.  Some of the resellers at the recent "Banned" release here in Chicago, were not only cutting others in line after they already copped a pair or TWO in some cases, they would then try to sell them to the people they cut in line, for over twice what they just paid for them, and I just think thats dirty.  FC's prices though in most cases are overpriced also though.

I walked in the store yesterday at 4:40pm and left at 4:45pm with my pair. I actually had to go down a half size from 12 to 11.5, but overall I'm happy to finally have a pair of true blues. I've been wanting a pair of these since 2001 and my patience has finally paid off!

I walked in the store yesterday at 4:40pm and left at 4:45pm with my pair. I actually had to go down a half size from 12 to 11.5, but overall I'm happy to finally have a pair of true blues. I've been wanting a pair of these since 2001 and my patience has finally paid off!

Back
Top Bottom