Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Trav T

I hope they go back to GR retros.

OP said they'll be a GR

I feel confident in that

I mean we need all of them to be GR i.e. Raptors, Orlando VII's, gatorade VI's, etc.
It was hard enough to get a pair when everything was GR. I'm not into camp outs and all that hype.

Let's just hope nothing gets scrapped or changed. There is still a lot of time in between from here to August.

GR is great and it's a def 2 pairs for me...Easy in and Easy out just like I did with the Aqua's when they released...

if they gr i will def pick up a pair, and I do believe they will be

JB needs to go back to makin almost everything GR

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

if they gr i will def pick up a pair, and I do believe they will be

JB needs to go back to makin almost everything GR
You damn right they need to.

just a couple months and these will be in my closet without paying rape prices of 400+
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Now that we have confirmation, these will be the last Jordans I copp.

you won't be saying that when the Infrared VI's retro in year 20__
laugh.gif

I never liked the Infrareds
grin.gif
. I will be completely humble with the pairsI'll have after the Trueblue3s release.

just waiting to see when people will finally realize its happening without the comfort of seeing pics like ive been doing

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Now that we have confirmation, these will be the last Jordans I copp.

you won't be saying that when the Infrared VI's retro in year 20__
laugh.gif
so its it confirmed that the infrared are going to be releasing in the near future???

this would b coppd.....would like 4 the flipsides to come out again too.....dats my fav 3

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

GR is great and it's a def 2 pairs for me...Easy in and Easy out just like I did with the Aqua's when they released...

2 pairs is a must...

I am going to assume JB will do something to mess these up... like the TrueBlues with a purple tint or some junk!

These would be nice to get for retail. Instead of the ridiculous 500 people charge.

yeah im still one of those believe it when i see pics people AND even then that doesnt mean JB wont up and change up the cw or material as seen in the recentAJ 1 's

Originally Posted by DCS23

yeah im still one of those believe it when i see pics people AND even then that doesnt mean JB wont up and change up the cw or material as seen in the recent AJ 1 's

You know what your RIGHT! JB does have a habit of switching the shoe CW and MATERIAL without warning but, I hope they decide NOT TO dothat with these.

Back
Top Bottom