Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

penny4prezident wrote:
This guy is loyal to the game
pimp.gif
, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Are you playing Super Mario Bros?  Everytime I see your post its about "the game", "banned from the game", "revoked from the game", "loyal to the game".  I think its time for you to turn the game off.
Stormsink-Why-it-failed--7---Super-Mario-Bros--The-Movie-e12077037.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh, i see what you did there.
GIFSoup

I think these are looking great. Shoe looks great, box looks great. Everything about them is fine with me. I have enough shoes in my rotation these might get worn once a month maybe? Paint cracking should not be an issue. If I can get my pairs for under 200 each I'll be happy.

Why would someone even consider some DS 03s right now which most sellers will advise you not to wear cuz the paint will crack and the sole will crumble. Not too mention the back panel will be piss yellow and they will cost you more than a fresh pair of 2011's.

When i am wearing my 2011's down the street and you are wearing your piss yellow cracked 03s who's gonna look more fresh to the non-Niketalk-eye?

and before you say get outta here "kid".... I'm 30+ and been in the game since 89. I love OG's just like all the older heads but i also like wearing fresh pairs and I don't just wear them to impress dudes on NT. I want them to look fresh to people who recognize Jordans for what they represent and not cuz of the materials they were produced with 15 years ago.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

penny4prezident wrote:
This guy is loyal to the game
pimp.gif
, glad to see I'm not the only one.

Are you playing Super Mario Bros?  Everytime I see your post its about "the game", "banned from the game", "revoked from the game", "loyal to the game".  I think its time for you to turn the game off.
Stormsink-Why-it-failed--7---Super-Mario-Bros--The-Movie-e12077037.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh, i see what you did there.
GIFSoup

roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest part is that looks like what one of my college roomates would look like when they're older.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marley

I think these are looking great. Shoe looks great, box looks great. Everything about them is fine with me. I have enough shoes in my rotation these might get worn once a month maybe? Paint cracking should not be an issue. If I can get my pairs for under 200 each I'll be happy.

Why would someone even consider some DS 03s right now which most sellers will advise you not to wear cuz the paint will crack and the sole will crumble. Not too mention the back panel will be piss yellow and they will cost you more than a fresh pair of 2011's.

When i am wearing my 2011's down the street and you are wearing your piss yellow cracked 03s who's gonna look more fresh to the non-Niketalk-eye?

I wanna be able to wear a pair these  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just playing.  I love the craft of the OG's as much as the next person, but there are some true points about the age and cracking of the older models, which is why I have no intention on spending $300+ on a 2003 pair at the moment. 

Originally Posted by marley

Both pairs of '03s that I wear have not crumbled or cracked, just a little yellowing on the tab.Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the 03s mid sole was actually black as opposed to being painted black like the current retros?

It's always funny when people try to justify JB's markup.

They are milking the market, simple as that.  They are definitely not putting premium materials on these.

I have a pair of '03's in the closet that I've only worn about 3 times (too nice).  Still can't believe I sold the extra pair I had to a former co-worker that kept on begging for me to sell them to him, sold them for retail
sick.gif
.  Crazy to think that was 7 years ago,
30t6p3b.gif
.  Time flies, I was getting ready to turn 21, #+@% has changed since then.

These look nice, whether I buy depends on the Swoosh discount, if it's there then I will scoop up two.  If they are not discounted, then maybe 1 or I will pass altogether.

I need a pair of III's that I can beat to the ground, my Fire Reds are ready to be dumped:

jrd6aw.jpg

My '03's, you wouldn't think they were worn if it wasn't for the bottoms and a couple of creases (Refuse to clean bottom of shoes
laugh.gif
). Very wearable.

Your best bet is to find someone you used to work with.  Take him/her to lunch, break them off w/ the proposition of sending you an invite and then some cash.

Honestly, I lined up my swoosh account invite before I left,
smokin.gif
.  If this dude quits, I got two other folks lined up to hook me up.

Its just a box...seriously. Mine are onboard with driver riiiight now, should have them in the next few hours! Cannot waitttt

Back
Top Bottom