Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Some of these pics look like they came pre-creased
nerd.gif
THEY LOOK LIKE THAT BUT THERE NOT

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

bence23 wrote:

Yes you are a happy man  indeeed congrats on the pick up!(Did you get multiple pairs or just one?) These are my grails so i'm Happy too!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 at the elephant with III's on it's head!

pimp.gif

I just got one. I was gonna buy another but i'd rather leave it for everyone who wants a pair. I rarely rock my j's so they'll stay fresh.

Originally Posted by rauls054

0c03648d42b10e5003b4604225bce6f1eb1557bb.pjpg

71e366ea486c060f04c363a725d0ef6d7112700c.pjpg

I GOT MY PAIRS VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY A BIT SHINY BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT EASY COPP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. SORRY ABOUT THE PICS I TOOK FROM MY PHONE
happy.gif

Very nice...

Anybody ever ask how come NT dont have a pick-up thread?

Easy cop in CO. Woke up 930 and went to the FNL and managed to get a 10.5... Town center at aurora are getting 50 more pairs on monday if anyone in denver misses out

finally in hand...
they appear narrower than my '94 & '03
the dimensions of the toe box/lace holes
is different when I line them up compared to the other 2
and the sole is already curved like after i wear them for a while

the tongue is lower because the flex strap holding
it down is closer to the toe on these ones comparably

but the originals were slimmer too, so ya - the shape may be truer
to the og, the heel padding is more like the older ones too - stiff

i just held up my wearable '94s and sang "nothing compares to you"
but i am happy with this release, this is my 2nd favorite AJ of all time

left the house at 8:50 got there at 9 store didnt open until 10 the manager got there at 9:30 to start getting the registers ready got to the door and didnt have his keys im like SMFH so we waited in the cold -2 degrees from 10 to 10:25 they had like 2 pairs of each size all sold out I got my pairs though

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

0c03648d42b10e5003b4604225bce6f1eb1557bb.pjpg

71e366ea486c060f04c363a725d0ef6d7112700c.pjpg

I GOT MY PAIRS VERY HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY A BIT SHINY BUT I CAN LIVE WITH IT EASY COPP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Very nice...

thanks idk i bearly post pics on here.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

got mine from sneakerpost yesterday and the entire "I" in air on the back is grey... kinda pisses me off
maybe a marker would help ease the pain?

phew I hit up the nearest footlocker in my area (Sylmar, CA) the opened early 8am (I got there around 7:20am) at least 7-8 people in line. But I came out with the last pair in my size phew sucks for the 10 people behind me they ended up not getting anything at all.

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by bence23

Got to the mall around 645 for an easy 8 am cop.

Happy man

ELEPHANT PRINT 
laugh.gif
(came out blurry)
Info on that beanie? Is that one of those Ralph Lauren knit ones? 
nerd.gif
Nah it was just a crooks & castles one. They had a few nice ones this past season.

Arden Fair Sacramento was funny.  Dudes claiming to be there since 8 last night camping out
laugh.gif
.  They were kicked off the property and told to come back at 6:30 the next morning.  There were about 50 people in their cars in the parking lot.   Once security drove by and said we could line up, flocks of people jumped out their cars and started sprinting to the door.
eyes.gif
  I wanted to trip the guy cause he was the same one who tried to say he was there 8pm the night before.  I will say that it was an easy cop. This is my second round, swooped up three pair, waiting on my other spot to open at 10, to grab a couple more on discount.

Hope everyone had a good night.  From reading this thread, it sounds like our website was working as intended.  Otherwise, if you want me to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

Originally Posted by button999

Originally Posted by dream5hift

So is eastbay double boxing or no?
Only if you buy more than one item, or pay for a gift box. Otherwise you'll get the crappy white sticky bag.
As I mentioned before, we double box all Jordan Retro shoes, even if you only order one pair.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Screw eastbay... Had a 30 min. wait after only 10 seconds of being available... NDC came thru... Eastbay needs to fix this...

anyways... good luck to all those who are copping...
Originally Posted by CaddyLac

NDC FTW.. Eastbay is just terrible.
Originally Posted by Philosophre

cmon people, quit the hate on eastbay. would you really rather have eatbay call you up or e-mail saying that your pair that you thought you purchased was actually not purchased because they ran out, but their system continued to allow people to buy? or have this timer and then another timer for pretty much a guarantee if you got through you will get your pair?
Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Eastbay took forever but was able to purchase with no problems, I guess I am a fan of this type of checkout!
Some people like the checkout timer and others do not.  Unfortunately, we can not make everyone happy.

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

I might be a lil late but any word on this Jacket? 
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by jordanskates17

any link for the jacket?
Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

what happened to all the hoodies/shirts/jackets that were "supposedly" gonna be online tonight?
Eastbay, Nike, and Ftl have basically the same product..
Originally Posted by lildawgryan

I didnt have to use my i7
laugh.gif
I clicked add to cart just a sec or two after they were available and I waited 7 minutes. Went through checkout and was going to try and grab another but it gave me a two hour wait. Went Nike balls out and used my wireless connection and same laptop that failed me with the cool greys. If I dont buy another pair in store tomorrow I will never want to wear my first pair. Now I cant trust Eastbay rep about double boxing because he also said all the gear would be available including the jacket come friday night.
laugh.gif
Just messin but I wish there was more gear available even if it was just to look at.
Hmm, the jackets should have been up, according to the information I received.  I just checked our system and it appears the shipment for the Retro 3 Jacket in White/Stealth/Varsity Red (04568100 - $84.99) was delayed to the middle to end of February.  If you want to order this jacket now, you will need to call our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 with the product number 04568100.  

As for the Retro 3 OG Jacket-Black/Varsity Red (16149010 - $89.99) and the Retro 3 OG Pant-Black/Varsity Red (16150010 - $69.99), these were delayed as well, but they were pushed back further than the white jacket.  The black jacket was pushed back to the end of April and the pant was pushed back to the middle of March.  If you are interested in these items, they can also be back-ordered at this time.  Just call our toll-free order line with the product numbers I included above.

Sorry about this, wish I knew about this ahead of time.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

I got my order though on Eastbay. I could not find them on NDC until the link was posted here. I may have to get up in the morning and go get a guaranteed pair.
30t6p3b.gif

Does Eastbay send order confirmations?
We do send out order confirmation e-mails.  Please make sure to check your junk mail folder, if you have one.

Originally Posted by djaward

I got through eastbay. I got confirmation number too. No email yet. I waited 20 min. What are the chances of it getting canceled?
Originally Posted by salbah3

So I got through after like 40 minutes on Eastbay but no confirmation e-mail...is there a chance for cancellation?
As long as there are no issues with the order, you order will not be canceled.  Issues with the payment method used on the order can cause cancellations.

Originally Posted by DayWrecker

Ordered mine around 940pm, no email from eastbay yet. When I checked the order history, it's says that the shoes are backordered until 1/28. Anyone else?
We received a shipment early this week for most of the shoes. We are also expecting a second shipment to come in around 1/28/11, which is why your order is on back-order, so no need to be alarmed.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?
Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Eastbay doesn't charge tax to California residents.

They only tax New York, Wisconsin and Colorado.
As FrenchBlue23 said, we only charge for sales tax if you are shipping the order to New York, Wisconsin or Colorado.  This is because we have a physical presence in New York and Wisconsin.  As for Colorado, they changed a state law last year that requires their citizens pay sales tax on all internet orders.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Does eastbay really have a FSR left??? Why did people on NT panic saying online was sold out and run to the stores?
We do not have a full size run anymore.  Here are the sizes we currently have left that are available for sale:

07.5, 08.5, 10.0, 10.5, 11.0, 11.5, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 16.0, 17.0 and 18.0

Please note, some of these sizes are low in stock or on back-order until around 1/28/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Got 2 pairs for myself and one for my daughter.  Not a single person in line at any of the 3 stores in my mall.  I can't believe these are sitting like that.

Just cancelled a size 13 order on nike.com

Doubt anyone is having trouble finding a pair, but they probably should be in the system soon

quick recap...

Eastbay - sold out
Finishline - sold out
ndc - sold out
footlocker - sold out

IN-STORE
Depending on location and amount of inventory received, 50/50 chance of being sold out

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Very nice...

thanks idk i bearly post pics on here.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-NEW-YEARS-RESOLUTION--P

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom