Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Went to my spot in Dayton, Ohio about 10:30 (store opened at 10).. Manager said I was the first one to come get them. They got 5 of each size.. I expected these to be gone when I went honestly (considering eastbay, FNL, NDC are all basically sold out besides 14 or 15+). Easy Cop for me. Won't complain, especially after going through hell for the CG XI last month.

On a side note though.. If we ever sell out in the states and you know someone in Europe. Jordan's are an EASY buy on NDC. My brother lives in Ireland and he shipped me over two pairs of CG XI for retail. I plan to do the same for next year's Concords.

eastbayrep
pimp.gif

Just got back from cerritos mall in so cal. fnl and Footaction all out of sizes and ftl only had a few left. The surprising this is that ftl only had 2 pairs of each size and only 1 pairs in 9. At least I got my 10.5 and waiting for another pair from ndc.

btw... mine feels .5 bigger than true size. anyone else experiencing this?

Got one in mail yesterday, got one on Nike lastnight for G/F and pick up a back up and one for my boy this morning.
Don't end up regrettting on missing a classic. I still got the poster of Jordan dunk contest. These shoe are timeless like that dunk.

nice to have a rep from a retailer come into the forum and answer questions. other retailers should take note.

Wasn't an easy cop for me. Turns out the 8.5 my boy held for me was sold by these clowns at the register of Champs & it turns out there are no III's left in the entire mall. But as I turn to leave, I spot a black & elephant print Air Jordan box on the counter.
pimp.gif
. I ask Clown 1 what size they are & he says they're an 8 but run a little big. I try one shoe on the cop with the velocity of Speedy Gonzalez

Originally Posted by bigj505

@teller - thanks for the promo code. i couldnt find it when i searched and just ended up paying the 7 bucks or so.

and wrukus - thanks again for the sig material. u da man
no prob.  you gave me some good sig material as well. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Arden Fair Sacramento was funny.  Dudes claiming to be there since 8 last night camping out
laugh.gif
.  They were kicked off the property and told to come back at 6:30 the next morning.  There were about 50 people in their cars in the parking lot.   Once security drove by and said we could line up, flocks of people jumped out their cars and started sprinting to the door.
eyes.gif
  I wanted to trip the guy cause he was the same one who tried to say he was there 8pm the night before.  I will say that it was an easy cop. This is my second round, swooped up three pair, waiting on my other spot to open at 10, to grab a couple more on discount.
that statue is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Arden Fair Sacramento was funny.  Dudes claiming to be there since 8 last night camping out
laugh.gif
.  They were kicked off the property and told to come back at 6:30 the next morning.  There were about 50 people in their cars in the parking lot.   Once security drove by and said we could line up, flocks of people jumped out their cars and started sprinting to the door.
eyes.gif
  I wanted to trip the guy cause he was the same one who tried to say he was there 8pm the night before.  I will say that it was an easy cop. This is my second round, swooped up three pair, waiting on my other spot to open at 10, to grab a couple more on discount.
that statue is
pimp.gif

i just called local footlocker and i asked for my size 11 and they still had 2 pair of those left.i didnt ask for other sizes though

easy pick up at champs this morning only 3 heads there......they look AMAZING and now i dont feel too bad about selling my DS 03's last year when my funds were low

If anyone is still trying to buy these, Niketown SF still has plenty of these to go around. Just giving everyone a heads up!

Easy cop... Thank goodness I passed on NDC last night cause I got em cheaper at the mall.

Cooped my pair, my boy a pair and a couple pairs for the online shop.

bought my pair early, looks like i didnt need to, but paid retail so whatever lol...congrats to all those that got their pairs even tho they don't seem hard to come by lol

Went on swoosh.com last night ,saw it was no discount, thought about it, then saw the tax and shipping
eek.gif
and passed. It's getting ridiculous. I couldn't do that price. My '03 pair is still in good shape, gotta touch em up.

ehhh my boy just called and is holding me a 9.5 at the mall. rather get them in person anyways.

Originally Posted by wrukus

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Originally Posted by KillerMike

Btw i did have to grab a different pair after looking at the shoes in FNL. I opened up the box on the 1st pair and the cement was all smudged on the front and back. Told them i wanted a different pair and they were perfect. Anyone else notice any cement smudging?

Anyone else get this or just the one pair i looked at?
both pairs that my store got in my size had flaws in the cement print.  one pair had the smudges that you're talking about the other pair had some goof up on the cut of the elephant print panel.  quality issues came as no surprise though.

Yup. I wonder how the people who ordered online are gonna make out. Hope most peopledont have smudges when ups drops there kicks off. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom