Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Pretty happy with what I got quality wise... Now just waiting on the other pair from ndc. glad this was a fairly easy cop
pimp.gif

DSC00211.JPG

DSC00209.JPG

Originally Posted by boogeda

are these .5-1 size bigger than true sz? please confirm. thanks.
Yea they do run big IMO.
I normally wear an 11, I tried on a sz 11 but they had mad toe space
They didn't have a 10.5 so I tried on a 10 and the toe space was perfect but too tight on the sides,
Ended up just getting the 11
Hope this helps u

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Too be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be this easy. Came out with my size hassle free.
this.

just feel bad about retail tho
grin.gif

just called my local store were i copped from this morning and they still have a FSR. I guess these will be sellout over the weekend.

Just got back from the local mall.

Footlocker opened at 9 and had around 20 pairs.
Came out with two easy.

To add to the good news, my boy at Footlocker's the manager and offered me a spot on the Footlocker Team.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Just got back from the local mall.

Footlocker opened at 9 and had around 20 pairs.
Came out with two easy.

To add to the good news, my boy at Footlocker's the manager and offered me a spot on the Footlocker Team.
grin.gif
congrats!  let the discounts begin.  best thing about working in a shoe store is being able to track down the kicks that you want.

Super easy cop.. Mall opened at 10, got to FTL about 9:20, no one in line.. They wouldn't open early so I shot down to FNL and they opened a bit early for me, just 3 people down there.. Gotta love living in a small town some times..

mannn scary cop this am.
almost thought i wadnt gonna get em

went to footlocker at about 945
and dude said they only had a 7.5 and a 13, im like damn i better not miss out on these shoes.

he told me to go upstairs to SHIEK. employees let me in with another cat around 950.
They had one 10 left and snagged my pair.

Somewhat easy cop with a scare lol

glad i got these. the box is
pimp.gif

good luck and congrats to those who got them

Easy cop for anyone in MJ's hometown of Wilmington, NC. I always cop online since I wear a 16, but was at the mall around 12 today and noticed the III's on display in footlocker and footaction with NO crowd at all. Figured they all got scooped up earlier, but in talking to the salespeople they said they hadn't moved very many units at all.

Easy cop as always. Never bought any JB clothes b4 but for sum reason I want this shirt. I just see me wearing it in the summer time. Am I the only one?
rbaywx.jpg

Picked up my 9.5 and an 11.5 for my homeboy from Footlocker this morning. Very easy cop. O and to all those wondering why these are still sitting in the malls, maybe its the fact that we are in a depression and Nike/Brand Jordan are releasing heat like the world is gunna end soon.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Originally Posted by boogeda

are these .5-1 size bigger than true sz? please confirm. thanks.
Yea they do run big IMO.
I normally wear an 11, I tried on a sz 11 but they had mad toe space
They didn't have a 10.5 so I tried on a 10 and the toe space was perfect but too tight on the sides,
Ended up just getting the 11
Hope this helps u
thanks mtman. i might just stick to the usual sz i get then.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

There are a couple people here at four seasons in Greensboro. Its mad cold man. Footaction opens at 8.

Thats my old store.... U an aggie?

Nah, I went there my freshman year then transferred to UNCG. I love that footaction though.

Should've srarted an aggie fam... N yea that footaction is great, easily top 10 on the east coast

Lol I wish I would have sometimes. The ladies were great! I decided to become an art major. I Mos def missed the love I used to get from a&t though. I still hit up the homecoming festivities. Going to stephanies is a ritual for me.

i think it funny that resellers have these on ebay for over $200 when it was a GR just happy to get my 2 pairs,my fav shoe of all time!!!

now that i done been wearin em today, in my opinion,
the comfort is satisfactory, that is, i think they are comfortable
people saying they run big - not for me, but comfy regardless

these don't pinch my toes like the FRs, or feel cramped like the CDP
for now, don't know if can say better than the last TB, but at least as good

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man i never thought i would see the day that the jordan 3 would be selling retail for 150. yall can have that garbage. 150 for an inferior product that came out in the 80's... where they do that at? only in the jordan brand forum lol

95% of everything retro coming out of Beaverton is inferior and overpriced.  And that's why my retro purchases between Nike and JB have declined from 15-25 a year to about 3-5 a year.  Nothing new.
Wow, some heads I recognize!!!! Sup with it Noble & ChiTown!!!  My retro & JB purchase is around 1-2 if that since the quality does suck. Tend to buy more of the newer technology running shoes now.  Comfortable as hell!!!

just got back from Footlocker, picked up a pair. The store was dead, but its a good thing because I had to go through at least 3 pairs to pick the ones that looked good/no flaws.

easy copp, store was dead and told me only sold like 10 pairs as of noon (columbus, ohio footlocker eastland mall)

Got back from HOH L.A. plenty of people in line...got my pair easily...big sizes might be sitting, but common sizes 9,9.5,10,10.5, seem to be going quickly.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Easy cop as always. Never bought any JB clothes b4 but for sum reason I want this shirt. I just see me wearing it in the summer time. Am I the only one?
rbaywx.jpg
Does it matter what we think? You said yourself you could see yourself wearing it, then get it! Everyone has different tastes. In a less snotty manner, it's clean and simple and would like good with jeans or khaki shorts so I don't see why not....

Back
Top Bottom