Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Painted midsoles
mad.gif

^ I don't know if its just me but the leather looks really weird and once again they screwed up the toe box area

The quality on these look like trash smh
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes in here will cop anyway just because of the box and blueprint paper

Ya need to stop getting raped by JB seriously

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Are these going to be widely available like the white/red 13's or limited amounts like the cool grey 11's?
they probably produced more cool grey's than they did the white/red 13's

more people just wanted them

with that said, there will prolly be alot of these made but i think these will sell really well

gone in a day in some places and gone within that week in other places, just my prediction obviously

i agree the CG XIs was a gr, the quantity that were produce was even greater than the white/red 13s but the demand on those as we all know was ridiculous, with that being said i believe this white cement III will be a gr also and the demand would probably be the same as the Flint XIIIs
grin.gif

True. In the CG XIs they sent us about two of every size.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Of course im not talking about pictures of the og's of course I seen them
30t6p3b.gif
I think this dude is confused by the box (probably relates to his life too)

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I don't know if its just me but the leather looks really weird and once again they screwed up the toe box area

30t6p3b.gif

quality looks great to me. and if the leather is similar to the White/Varsity Red VIs, thats a very good thing because those had some GREAT leather.

Originally Posted by Quashy

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Are these going to be widely available like the white/red 13's or limited amounts like the cool grey 11's?
they probably produced more cool grey's than they did the white/red 13's

more people just wanted them

with that said, there will prolly be alot of these made but i think these will sell really well

gone in a day in some places and gone within that week in other places, just my prediction obviously

i agree the CG XIs was a gr, the quantity that were produce was even greater than the white/red 13s but the demand on those as we all know was ridiculous, with that being said i believe this white cement III will be a gr also and the demand would probably be the same as the Flint XIIIs
grin.gif

True. In the CG XIs they sent us about two of every size.

Thanx fam. I was just wondering because i don't want to be going through the same thing i did with the cool grey's so hopefully im able to just walk in and walk out with no hassle.

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Of course im not talking about pictures of the og's of course I seen them
30t6p3b.gif

i couldnt help but to just start LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyway. the way them flints sold out quick being that it was a GR, its hard to predict the outcome of GR's these days. i dont even wana guess. imma just get my pair the on RD. I dnt wanna make the same mistake as the flints. I honestly thnk the flints was more limited than a normal GR cuz i asked alotta places n they havnt even restocked tho. still dnt wanna take a chnce

30t6p3b.gif

please tell me where the quality looks trash?

^seriously doesnt that happen with every shoe? og or not they will crease because when you walk your foot flexes, wow why are people spazzing out?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

30t6p3b.gif

please tell me where the quality looks trash?
Ignore that fool. Dude always posting nonsense. People will cop these because they are a classic colorway that rarely drops. White Cement III's are grail status for some. Not because of some box. Just like people only copped the Space Jams and the Cool Greys because of some box right?
laugh.gif
Kid Blunder at it again...

These are on point much like the 09 True Blues. Much better than the Fire Reds and the CDPs.

Back
Top Bottom