Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Quality looks like trash
They will crease way too easy and midsole will crack
Jordan Air on the back is dumb bring back nike air
Not limited release so won't cop don't want a shoe everyone else has

I love when people say all of this stuff....you're gonna cop shut up
laugh.gif

Kidding...I'm very impressed at these pictures

For any Jordan fan if you don't already have these how can this not be an insta cop.  One of the most memorable Jordan pictures ever.  These are a must 
images

Quality is on point, fukc the neigh sayers. I got hooked-up from my boy that owed me so they were free, didnt get the box so I may have to cop on release day anyway to stock those.

people do nit pick

these are high quality from what I can tell so far, only complaint is a lil smudging on my elephant print

I will have comparison pictures of the 03 and 2011 soon. I've noticed the painted midsole, darker print, and shiny leather so far.

Originally Posted by GZA73

I will have comparison pictures of the 03 and 2011 soon. I've noticed the painted midsole, darker print, and shiny leather so far.

TB III 09 now these
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
...I can't wait...I wanted these more than the CG XI...

Originally Posted by GZA73

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW. My Holy Grails These look really nice and CLEAN!
I'll get as many pairs as I can on Relase date(I'll be satisfied with 20 pairs).
 I predict they will sell out All Across the United States on Release date so I might as well buy as many pairs as I can on The Relase date "1/22/11 ". I predict most resellers would be selling this for a Mininum of $200.00 for each pair after they're  sold out in stores.I'd rather pay less sooner than have to may more later...
pimp.gif

These kicks are going to break necks in the future it'll probaly be a while before they release these again After January 22nd 2011. 

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I'll get as many pairs as I can on Relase date(I'll be satisfied with 20 pairs).
 I predict they will sell out All Across the United States on Release date so I might as well buy as many pairs as I can on The Relase date "1/22/11 ". I predict most resellers would be selling this for a Mininum of $200.00 for each pair after they're  sold out in stores.  

fwoyvq.gif

I hate when dudes try to predict whether a shoe will sell out or not, how hyped they'll be, etc, but dude is even trying to predict a re-sale price point?
30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I hate when dudes try to predict whether a shoe will sell out or not, how hyped they'll be, etc, but dude is even trying to predict a re-sale price point?
30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting.

I agree 100% just buy what you like and thats it why are dudes always so worried about wheather the shoe will sell out dam hypebeast  
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway ....
My boy got a pair and after seeing them in person I was completely wrong they actually look really nice and the quality isn't the best but its definitely good 
I will be copping come release date
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chazc

I hit crooked tongues up on twitter and they said they will be getting these!

Now thats just great, i can see it now, my tracking number doesnt work, my shoes are shoes are still in the UK. If you are going to order from europe, have patience are dont order at all. Go to the CG thread and read all about it

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Man someone just give me a midsole-check and that's all I'll need to know..

I've worn mine for 2 weeks and the midsoles haven't cracked or gotten wrinkled. I'm 6 feet 200 lbs. Hope that helps out.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

^ I don't know if its just me but the leather looks really weird and once again they screwed up the toe box area

The quality on these look like trash smh
30t6p3b.gif

and dudes in here will cop anyway just because of the box and blueprint paper

Ya need to stop getting raped by JB seriously

Nikekidwonder wrote:

My boy got a pair and after seeing them in person I was completely wrong they actually look really nice and the quality isn't the best but its definitely good 
I will be copping come release date
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So now you're all over these and joining the "seriously being raped by JB" club? Next time before you say "quality on these look like trash" reserve your judgment til you actually see them in person so you don't look like a fool!

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

Disgusting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I stopped by the mall today and asked about the availability of these...the girl at foot action didnt know what a 3 was
30t6p3b.gif
and champs is only getting 1 pair in my size and doesnt expect a sell out. I guess I have to get creative to get my 2nd pair.

Back
Top Bottom